Democrat shitholes: Oakland, California

Byker

Aug 20, 2021, 4:04:04 PM8/20/21
Seen in another NG:
--------------------------------
Oakland is a wasteland of ghetto people who thrive on their self
destructive victim indentity. Sideshows and shootings have
increased 50% since 2020; they tag churches and beat up elderly
people. Half the population is extremely over weight or obese
and have self care issues as most everyone appears as a
disheveled slob. Add the Karens who live in the Hills, and
complain about how they want a better community, but never
contribute anything themselves. Politicians like to pat
themselves on the back for a job well done, while crime and
poverty increases, and scandals are routine. Certain zip codes
have completely irresponsible inhabitants that refuse education,
work, embrace teen pregnancy. Oakland native act like they have
something to be proud of, but notice how the winning Warrior
players left town when they got the chance themelves. Place is
dump. The politicians love to enable the low functioning people
over the working people, and the cops aren't worth much either.
Own a gun, and have a job that pays alot, because the only
reason I'm here is to make the good income.

Anonymous on Jan 31, 2021:
I live in Oakland and agree with the comment about dropping the
bomb on Oakland. I am ok being here while it drops, if it means
this place can vaporize. There are the hills for the wealthy and
the flats for the rest. The location and nature potential is
astounding here. People are nasty and generally embrace lack of
education with a focus on ghetto culture. Robbing you gives them
street cred. If they rob you wearing pants around the ankles,
double points. The people are the only thing that make this area
crap. I am white and had a lot of hateful racist crap thrown at
me because of it here. Gentrified? Maybe the prices, not the
culture. Living here is a prison sentence for me. Love makes you
make terrible choices sometimes.

Todd on Nov 12, 2018:
Oakland itself really is a shithole. Most areas are old, run
down and either somewhat unsafe or very dangerous. San Francisco
is moving in the shithole direction as well. Although not nearly
as unsafe, there are some unsafe areas, and cars get broken into
on a constant basis. In San Francisco there are many "street
urchins", who just stick to the sidewalk in busy areas, with
festering garbage and often used drug needles strewn about. They
are often passed out in their filth. In the financial district
the metro escalators often break down because these peons
constantly shit on them at night... the gears get "gummed up"
and break the escalators. There's even a shit map for the city
that highlights which sidewalks are the worst. Just Google San
Francisco pop map. However, 15 minutes east of Oakland, near
walnut creek and Pleasanton is very nice and safe.

Crime rates in Oakland, CA, United States
Level of crime
75.57 High
Crime increasing in the past 3 years
57.76 Moderate
Worries home broken and things stolen
63.35 High
Worries being mugged or robbed
66.48 High
Worries car stolen
59.88 Moderate
Worries things from car stolen
73.84 High
Worries attacked
56.69 Moderate
Worries being insulted
59.12 Moderate
Worries being subject to a physical attack because of your skin
color, ethnic origin, gender or religion
40.48 Moderate
Problem people using or dealing drugs
75.60 High
Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft
77.01 High
Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery
69.89 High
Problem corruption and bribery
48.21 Moderate