Fool Pelosi slams 'outrageous' crime surge, won't admit to liberal cause

Inside Trading

Dec 16, 2021, 3:25:03 AM12/16/21
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blasted an “attitude of lawlessness”
across the country Wednesday, decrying a recent surge in smash-and-
grab crimes – particularly in her hometown of San Francisco – but
refusing to admit it stems from police funding cuts and bail reform
measures pushed by left-wing lawmakers.

“It’s absolutely outrageous,” Pelosi (D-Calif.) said when asked
about the crime spike. “Obviously, it cannot continue. But the fact
[is] that there is an attitude of lawlessness in our country that
springs from I don’t know where … and we cannot have that
lawlessness become the norm.”

“It must be stopped, and it’s not just San Francisco,” Pelosi
emphasized. “It’s in our entire country.”

The brazen group robberies have made national headlines for weeks.
Last month, for example, around 80 people raided a San Francisco-
area Nordstrom department store and drove off in two dozen cars with
up to $200,000 in goods, police said.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/15/pelosi-slams-outrageous-crime-surge-
wont-cop-to-its-cause/