Old fool Pelosi slams 'attitude of lawlessness' in San Francisco, says 'I don't know' where it comes from

Inside Trading

Dec 16, 2021, 3:10:02 AM12/16/21
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Wednesday decried recent crime waves,
including organized retail theft, in San Francisco and elsewhere in
the U.S. as "outrageous" and decried "an attitude of lawlessness"
she said is behind it.

Pelosi, D-Calif., made the comments when asked about recent comments
from San Francisco Mayor London Breed, who is pushing a renewed
effort to "change course on how we public safety" and crack down on
crime.

"It's absolutely outrageous. Obviously it cannot continue," Pelosi
said. "But the fact is that there is an attitude of lawlessness in
our country that springs from I don't know where… and we cannot have
that lawlessness become the norm."

It's your baby you dried up old cunt.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-crime-
attitude-of-lawlessness

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 16, 2021, 10:49:39 AM12/16/21
On 12/16/21 3:08 AM, Inside Trading wrote:
> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Wednesday decried recent crime waves,
> including organized retail theft, in San Francisco and elsewhere in
> the U.S. as "outrageous" and decried "an attitude of lawlessness"
> she said is behind it.
>
> Pelosi, D-Calif., made the comments when asked about recent comments
> from San Francisco Mayor London Breed, who is pushing a renewed
> effort to "change course on how we public safety" and crack down on
> crime.
>
> "It's absolutely outrageous. Obviously it cannot continue," Pelosi
> said. "But the fact is that there is an attitude of lawlessness in
> our country that springs from I don't know where… and we cannot have
> that lawlessness become the norm."
>
> It's your baby you dried up old cunt.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-crime-
> attitude-of-lawlessness

Funny since 99% are Democrats..... this is the Pelosi Democrat Utopia
in San Francisco.

And what do I say about Democrat policies, they all failed.

They always fail and hen Democrats double down on them by allocating
more tax dollars be spent to rescue the Democrats failed policies.

Just wait, Pelosi and Democrats will have a fix for San Francisco that
will cost you at least 2 TRILLION TAX DOLLARS, that we don't have.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e