THE MYTH OF HOWARD THOMAS USHER'S (aka Jennifer Usher) SEX CHANGE

JenniferFlusher

Mar 6, 2010, 2:40:46 PM3/6/10
Howard Thomas Usher, known on the internet as Jennifer Usher, likes to
pretend that he is a person who underwent a sex change in 2006. This
post will prove that not only did he not have that alleged sex change
but that it was impossible for him to have obtained one at the time.

The background is simple Howard Thomas Usher spends an enormous amount
of time on the internet telling everyone that he is a "true transexual"
who is now a woman. The reality is that since 2004 Howard Thomas has
been living in the Mission Hotel which is a SRO (single room occupancy)
homeless shelter and assisted housing facility for the indigent ant
mentally ill. His living conditions and place of residence have all
been documented endlessly on the web and can easily be googled.

The question is could Howard Thomas have possibly have had a sex change
back in 2006? Let's explore that quickly.

1. Howard initially said that he moved to San Francisco to get a city
job because the City had recently had added sex change surgery to it's
list of approved procedures available through it;s medical plans.
Howard made a big point of that. In fact , Howard did not end up
working for the city at all. He ended up working for the UNiversity of
California San Francisco (in a clerical position initially obtained
through a workfare grant). UCSF DOES NOT adhere to City standards or
S.F. medical plans. UCSF is a STATE position - not a city position at
all.

2. UCSF does NOT offer any plans that specifically cover sex change
surgery. I was given a list of medical plans that UCSF employees can
obtain they are: Kaiser medical, Cigna PPO Medical, and Anthem Blue
Cross HMO or medical. NONE of these plans specifically cover sex
change surgery. A special approval has to be obtained if theu will
cover it at all.

3. ONLY the PPO plans will cover sex change surgery. According to what
my friend showed me the HMPO plans specifically exclude it. Of the PPO
plans that cover it - they only cover roughly 80% of the cost (about
30,000 in California) - the patient will have to come up with the other
$6000 - remember this as it is important.

4. Howard Thomas was HOMELESS and penniless and jobless when he came to
San Francisco. He stayed in a variety of men's homeless shelters
before being assigned to the Mission Hotel SRO for housing. He claims
to have has sex change surgery in California AFTER only one year at his
UCSF job which only paid less than $2000 a month at the time of his
hire. How could a homeless man living in one of the highest cost
States in the U.S. and taking home only about $350 a week gross while
paying $500 a month for his sheltered housing possibly save up $6000 in
one year ? It's really impossible.

5. Howard Thomas Usher weighs over 300 pounds - his picture can be
easily googled. He is ginormous. Anyone who has actually HAD gender
change surgery knows that surgeons will NOT operate on the morbidly
obese for this procedure. They demand that you get down to a
reasonably safe weight and the gender boards are full of people (fat
people) with complaints about this. How did Howard Thomas possibly
become the exception?

6. Who took care of Howard Thomas while he was recovering from his
fictional surgery? Howard lives in a SINGLE ROOM assisted facility
with NO kitchen and NO individual bathroom. How did he get his meals?
How did he make it down the hall for 2 weeks to the communal bathroom
stalls? Howard had no friends or contacts in SF at the time to take
care of him. How did he possibly eat or get to the bathroom during his
first week out of the hospital?

The conclusion is obvious - that Howard Thomas' sex change is as big a
fraud as his "nursing school" turned out to be or his "great room in
San Francisco" turned out to be.

His protestations against transgendered people are merely the product
of a very diseased mind rallying against the truth of his own horrid
situation. The Anti-gay California State legislator from Fresno who
was just this week arrested after getting drunk in Gay bar? - Same
exact thing. Except the legislator had a decent job whereas Howard
lives in a decrepit homeless shelter.

Howard Thomas Usher never had sex change surgery and is still a
mentally disabled man.

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 6, 2010, 3:42:29 PM3/6/10
JenniferFlusher <jflu...@imaman.org> wrote in news:hmub3u$2av$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

I never seen Jennifer make such a statement. Of course, anyone who is a
transsexual is going to try for a city job, but that is not why she
moved here.

> 2. UCSF does NOT offer any plans that specifically cover sex change
> surgery. I was given a list of medical plans that UCSF employees can
> obtain they are: Kaiser medical, Cigna PPO Medical, and Anthem Blue
> Cross HMO or medical. NONE of these plans specifically cover sex
> change surgery. A special approval has to be obtained if theu will
> cover it at all.

Now, this is a flat out lie. All of the University of California plans
cover SRS.

> 3. ONLY the PPO plans will cover sex change surgery. According to
what
> my friend showed me the HMPO plans specifically exclude it. Of the
PPO
> plans that cover it - they only cover roughly 80% of the cost (about
> 30,000 in California) - the patient will have to come up with the
other
> $6000 - remember this as it is important.

Another outright lie. Lask is making this stuff up. Here is a link to
a page that provides the true information about what the University of
California (including UCSF) offers in the way of surgery for, as they
put it, "transgender people."

http://www.uclgbtia.org/transhealthupdate.html

If I am not mistaken, and I could be, Jennifer has Kaiser.

> 4. Howard Thomas was HOMELESS and penniless and jobless when he came
> San Francisco. He stayed in a variety of men's homeless shelters
> before being assigned to the Mission Hotel SRO for housing. He claims
> to have has sex change surgery in California AFTER only one year at
> his UCSF job which only paid less than $2000 a month at the time of

> hire. How could a homeless man living in one of the highest cost
> States in the U.S. and taking home only about $350 a week gross
> while paying $500 a month for his sheltered housing possibly save up
> $6000 in one year ? It's really impossible.

No, she would have paid $250 out of pocket for the surgery, Asi I said,
I think she has Kaiser. I know for sure she does not have Blue Cross
because I remember her saying it would insane to have that coverage
because of the high co-pays. And the rest of this is just figments of
Lask's imagination. There are no "men's shelters" in San Francisco. All
of them, except "A Woman's Place" admit both men and women. Jennifer
was in a female shelter the entire time she was here. It is illegal to
discriminate in the manner that Lask suggests.

> 5. Howard Thomas Usher weighs over 300 pounds - his picture can be
> easily googled. He is ginormous. Anyone who has actually HAD gender
> change surgery knows that surgeons will NOT operate on the morbidly
> obese for this procedure. They demand that you get down to a
> reasonably safe weight and the gender boards are full of people (fat
> people) with complaints about this. How did Howard Thomas possibly
> become the exception?

I know Jennifer, and while is is overweight (who isn't these days) she
is not, and never has been 300 pounds, At the time she had her surgery,
she had lost quite a bit of weight. Her job at that time required a lot
of walking.

> 6. Who took care of Howard Thomas while he was recovering from his
> fictional surgery? Howard lives in a SINGLE ROOM assisted facility
> with NO kitchen and NO individual bathroom. How did he get his meals?
> How did he make it down the hall for 2 weeks to the communal bathroom
> stalls? Howard had no friends or contacts in SF at the time to take
> care of him. How did he possibly eat or get to the bathroom during
> his first week out of the hospital?

Again, a load of crap. First off, Jennifer has a number of friends,
including me. One of them, a natal female named Joy, stayed with her
most of the time she was in the hospital, and helped her after she got
out. Also, Jennifer was able to get a statement from her doctor that
got her a private bathroom. Really, Diane, you can do better than this,

> The conclusion is obvious - that Howard Thomas' sex change is as big a
> fraud as his "nursing school" turned out to be or his "great room in
> San Francisco" turned out to be.

Jennifer did take classes in nursing at City College. And her room,
while small, is quite decent.

> His protestations against transgendered people are merely the product
> of a very diseased mind rallying against the truth of his own horrid
> situation. The Anti-gay California State legislator from Fresno who
> was just this week arrested after getting drunk in Gay bar? - Same
> exact thing. Except the legislator had a decent job whereas Howard
> lives in a decrepit homeless shelter.

I don't agree with all that Jennifer says about transgender, but she has
a right to her opinions. And sorry, but Jennifer has a very good job.
Lask, the last I remember, is quite unemployed,

> Howard Thomas Usher never had sex change surgery and is still a
> mentally disabled man.

It would appear, from what Ruby has said, that this is actually true
about Diane, not Jennifer.

fluffybunnie

Mar 6, 2010, 5:13:02 PM3/6/10
Interesting that both the "lask is a liar" and the "ruby" trolls are
posting through motzarella, and that they show up just when Usher is
feeling the most threatened. :)

BTW, any insurance offered to employees of UCSF would be irrelevant.
Workfare participants are nt full-fledged employees, they are *recipients*
enrolled in a social services program under the auspices of SFDHS.

So Usher has Medi-Cal, not employer insurance.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)

JenniferFlusher

Mar 6, 2010, 5:55:29 PM3/6/10
On 2010-03-06 12:42:29 -0800, Howard Thomas Usher masquarading as
<laski...@nowhere.com> said:

----a of of bullshit.

I'm honored that you created a new sockpuppett just for me ! Even
though I'm not your arch imaginary nemesis Dianne (the third person in
as many weeks you've accused of being her) I am honored nonetheless.

Let's get something straight up front before I obliterate your raving
response. Here it is: The fact that you use multiple sockpuppetts to
argue with people make you an internet kook. The fact that you talk
back to them and have conversations with them makes you an internet
kook with the mind of a 14 year old. The fact that you do all that
while everyone KNOWS that they are your sockpuppetts and laughs openly
at you for doing so makes you a mentally deranged internet kook with
the mind of a 14 year old. OK? Fine. Now on to your insane response.

Point #1 : You claim that you are not 300+ pounds. Here is your picture:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenniferrusherr/AllAboutMe#5250861530829948002

You're about 6 feet tall so to get THAT much belly and jowledge takes
some SERIOUS pounds. About 300 - probably more. So you lied about
your weight.

And doctors in the U.S. DON'T do SRS on morbidly obese people . That
can be googled or you can ask anyone who actually HAD a sex change.

Point #2. You said that you live in a nice room.
Here are some articles about the drug infested , mentally ill populace
in the shelter where you live.

http://www.sfweekly.com/2007-10-10/news/the-vice-hotel/

http://missionlocal.org/2010/01/women-seek-stability-in-sros/

So you laid again. I'm beginning to see a pattern.

Point #3 : About your alleged SRS. The link that you put up is a page
with broken links to the surgery benefits from UCSF where you work.
Except the links on that page do not work so we can't confirm any of
this but let;s take it as gospel for a moment, OK? You claim to have
had Kaiser and they did your SRS - perhaps you were the only one

And your story MIGHT have some merit if it were not for the following
exclusion from Kaiser that also appears on that same page:

--------
"You pay the following for these covered transgender surgical Services:
• Office visits: a $15 Copayment per visit
• Outpatient surgery and other outpatient procedures: a $15 Copayment
per procedure
• Hospital inpatient care (including room and board, drugs, and Plan
Physician Services): a $250 Copayment per admission

Note: The following Services are not covered under this "Transgender
Surgery" section:
• Outpatient prescription drugs (instead, refer to "Outpatient
Prescription Drugs, Supplies, and Supplements" in this "Benefits and
Cost Sharing" section)
• Outpatient administered drugs (instead, refer to "Outpatient Care" in
this "Benefits and Cost Sharing" section)
• Psychological counseling (instead refer to "Mental Health Services"
in this "Benefits and Cost Sharing" section)
• Outpatient laboratory and imaging Services (instead, refer to
"Outpatient Imaging, Laboratory, and Special Procedures" in this
"Benefits and Cost Sharing" section)"
-------------

That's right Howard - for the year preceding your surgery YOU would
have had to pay for ALL your psych counseling to get a surgery referral
- typically a MINIMUM of twice a month at a cost of a MINIMUM of $300 a
month PLUS you would have had to pay for your electrolysis PLUS you
would have had to pay for all your hormones yourself (another $150-200
expense a month).

And you would have had to cover ALL that on a gross take home pay of
$1600 a month MINUS your $500 a month rent at the Mission Hotel.

Is that really possible Howard?

But wait - there's more .... You claim to have gone for surgery in the
last week of February 2006 and returned to work the first week of April
2006 - a six week period. You only worked 1 year at UCSF and only
accumulated 10 days sick leave ASSUMING you did not take any sick leave
to see your endocrinologist , your psychiatrist, etc. How did you
support yourself the OTHER 4 weeks Howard? Did you save up mysterious
cash that you couldn't possibly have had teh same way that you paid for
your hormones , your pshrink and your psychologist?

The more that you lie Howard the more truth comes out.

Let;s not even talk about a late 40's man being given permission to
have SRS by an HMO after only ONE YEAR in the U.S. - WTF. People go
to Thailand just to avoid the typically 18 months to 2 year wait .

You could not POSSIBLY have had SRS Howard because you could not
POSSIBLY have afforded the additional expenses. The math is right out
there.

My best guess is that you Kaiser gave you an Orch which is much less
costly and doesn't require quite as much paperwork and monetary outlay
on your part and can be approved more quickly.

And here you are , with your Orch , your DIck and your Sockpuppetts
posting 40,000 messages (literally) over the internet from your one
room assisted -living shelter trying to tell everyone how much of a
woman you are. Who are your trying to convince. Yourself?

Sad.
Sad and sick.

JenniferFlusher

Mar 6, 2010, 5:59:50 PM3/6/10

I'm pretty sure that you're wrong there. If he was an employee of CAPS
then he would have been covered by the UCSF policy. You may be right ,
in which case my understanding is that Medical hasn't covered SRS in
over 15 years or more.

Either way the man is lying. He lies about his weight even when his
photo is linked to. He lies about his living conditions even when
confronted with many internet and newspaper articles about the
deplorable conditions. He lies about his sockpuppetts. Why would a
reasonable person believe that he is NOT lying about his sex change
surgery ?

The truth is that even of the surgery WAS covered by Kaiser - he could
not have afforded the additional expenses (like hormones, electro and
psych counseling sessions) that weren't covered.

JenniferFlusher

Mar 6, 2010, 6:03:43 PM3/6/10
On 2010-03-06 12:42:29 -0800, Howard Thomas Usher using a sockpuppett
called <laski...@nowhere.com> said:

> Again, a load of crap. First off, Jennifer has a number of friends,
> including me

Oh Howard - that is just too sad for words.

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 1:35:42 PM3/7/10

"Diane Lask Is A Liar" <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

No, that is not why I moved here. I looked into it, but there was nothing I
was really qualified for. And given what the mayor has been doing of late,
I am kind of glad I didn't get one.

>> 2. UCSF does NOT offer any plans that specifically cover sex change
>> surgery. I was given a list of medical plans that UCSF employees can
>> obtain they are: Kaiser medical, Cigna PPO Medical, and Anthem Blue
>> Cross HMO or medical. NONE of these plans specifically cover sex
>> change surgery. A special approval has to be obtained if theu will
>> cover it at all.
>
> Now, this is a flat out lie. All of the University of California plans
> cover SRS.

Yes, they all cover it. I know at least two other people who have had
surgery with Kaiser. And there is also Health Net. Lask seems to have
missed that one.

>> 3. ONLY the PPO plans will cover sex change surgery. According to
> what
>> my friend showed me the HMPO plans specifically exclude it. Of the
> PPO
>> plans that cover it - they only cover roughly 80% of the cost (about
>> 30,000 in California) - the patient will have to come up with the
> other
>> $6000 - remember this as it is important.
>

> Another outright lie. Lask is making this stuff up. Here is a link to
> a page that provides the true information about what the University of
> California (including UCSF) offers in the way of surgery for, as they
> put it, "transgender people."

Yes, I don't know of anyone who would have told Lask this stuff. I think
with Blue Cross you might end up paying out about $1,000 out of pocket, but
for most of the plans, it is much less.

> http://www.uclgbtia.org/transhealthupdate.html
>
> If I am not mistaken, and I could be, Jennifer has Kaiser.

Yes, even though it is not really anyone's business, I have Kaiser.

>> 4. Howard Thomas was HOMELESS and penniless and jobless when he came
>> San Francisco. He stayed in a variety of men's homeless shelters
>> before being assigned to the Mission Hotel SRO for housing. He claims
>> to have has sex change surgery in California AFTER only one year at
>> his UCSF job which only paid less than $2000 a month at the time of
>> hire. How could a homeless man living in one of the highest cost
>> States in the U.S. and taking home only about $350 a week gross
>> while paying $500 a month for his sheltered housing possibly save up
>> $6000 in one year ? It's really impossible.
>
> No, she would have paid $250 out of pocket for the surgery, Asi I said,
> I think she has Kaiser. I know for sure she does not have Blue Cross
> because I remember her saying it would insane to have that coverage
> because of the high co-pays. And the rest of this is just figments of
> Lask's imagination. There are no "men's shelters" in San Francisco. All
> of them, except "A Woman's Place" admit both men and women. Jennifer
> was in a female shelter the entire time she was here. It is illegal to
> discriminate in the manner that Lask suggests.

Lask has never been known for being truthful. No, I never stayed in a
"men's shelter." There was, for a time, a place called "A Man's Place," but
it closed. And no, I never stayed there. I was in the women's section of
two shelters, The Episcopal Sanctuary, and Next Door.

>> 5. Howard Thomas Usher weighs over 300 pounds - his picture can be
>> easily googled. He is ginormous. Anyone who has actually HAD gender
>> change surgery knows that surgeons will NOT operate on the morbidly
>> obese for this procedure. They demand that you get down to a
>> reasonably safe weight and the gender boards are full of people (fat
>> people) with complaints about this. How did Howard Thomas possibly
>> become the exception?
>
> I know Jennifer, and while is is overweight (who isn't these days) she
> is not, and never has been 300 pounds, At the time she had her surgery,
> she had lost quite a bit of weight. Her job at that time required a lot
> of walking.

Nope, I have never weighed 300 pounds, and certainly not over that. At the
time of my surgery I was about 200 pounds. Once again, Lask is just making
stuff up.

>> 6. Who took care of Howard Thomas while he was recovering from his
>> fictional surgery? Howard lives in a SINGLE ROOM assisted facility
>> with NO kitchen and NO individual bathroom. How did he get his meals?
>> How did he make it down the hall for 2 weeks to the communal bathroom
>> stalls? Howard had no friends or contacts in SF at the time to take
>> care of him. How did he possibly eat or get to the bathroom during
>> his first week out of the hospital?
>
> Again, a load of crap. First off, Jennifer has a number of friends,
> including me. One of them, a natal female named Joy, stayed with her
> most of the time she was in the hospital, and helped her after she got
> out. Also, Jennifer was able to get a statement from her doctor that
> got her a private bathroom. Really, Diane, you can do better than this,

Yes, Joy was a big help. And yes, the day before my surgery I got a private
bath. And while I don't have a kitchen as such, Diane knows that I have the
means to prepare food. I have a microwave, and some other ways. Of course,
we now have a kitchen area downstairs, so even that claim is bogus now.

>> The conclusion is obvious - that Howard Thomas' sex change is as big a
>> fraud as his "nursing school" turned out to be or his "great room in
>> San Francisco" turned out to be.
>
> Jennifer did take classes in nursing at City College. And her room,
> while small, is quite decent.

Lask just makes stuff up.

>> His protestations against transgendered people are merely the product
>> of a very diseased mind rallying against the truth of his own horrid
>> situation. The Anti-gay California State legislator from Fresno who
>> was just this week arrested after getting drunk in Gay bar? - Same
>> exact thing. Except the legislator had a decent job whereas Howard
>> lives in a decrepit homeless shelter.
>
> I don't agree with all that Jennifer says about transgender, but she has
> a right to her opinions. And sorry, but Jennifer has a very good job.
> Lask, the last I remember, is quite unemployed,

Yes, I have a good job, I don't live in a homeless shelter (I pay rent,
which I believe Lask admitted above, so obviously it is not a shelter). I
have said before, where I live is rent controlled, and I have what I need.
Why should I pay twice as much? To impress some loser like Lask? I don't
think so.

>> Howard Thomas Usher never had sex change surgery and is still a
>> mentally disabled man.
>
> It would appear, from what Ruby has said, that this is actually true
> about Diane, not Jennifer.

I have always accepted that Lask had surgery, though I do know it was
botched.

Now, I am wondering who you are? I have an idea, but I'm not sure.

--
Jennifer Usher

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 7, 2010, 3:31:55 PM3/7/10
fluffybunnie <fluffy...@127.0.0.1> wrote in

> Interesting that both the "lask is a liar" and the "ruby" trolls are
> posting through motzarella, and that they show up just when Usher is
> feeling the most threatened. :)

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. I post through Eternal
Spring, which happens to be the same place the Lask troll posts through,
so I guess that means that Lask is Jennifer as well. You just can't
stand that someone is busting your lies.

> BTW, any insurance offered to employees of UCSF would be irrelevant.
> Workfare participants are nt full-fledged employees, they are
> *recipients* enrolled in a social services program under the auspices
> of SFDHS.
>
> So Usher has Medi-Cal, not employer insurance.

First off, Jennifer is not on workfare. UCSF does not do workfare.
She, like me, is a career employee, and has been for over five years.
She has full benefits.

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 7, 2010, 3:36:35 PM3/7/10

> On 2010-03-06 14:13:02 -0800, fluffybunnie <fluffy...@127.0.0.1>
> said:
>
>> Interesting that both the "lask is a liar" and the "ruby" trolls are
>> posting through motzarella, and that they show up just when Usher is
>> feeling the most threatened. :)
>>
>> BTW, any insurance offered to employees of UCSF would be irrelevant.
>> Workfare participants are nt full-fledged employees, they are
>> *recipients* enrolled in a social services program under the auspices
>> of SFDHS.
>>
>> So Usher has Medi-Cal, not employer insurance.
>
> I'm pretty sure that you're wrong there. If he was an employee of
> CAPS then he would have been covered by the UCSF policy. You may be
> right , in which case my understanding is that Medical hasn't covered
> SRS in over 15 years or more.

MediCAL is not an issue, since Jennifer is a career employee.

> Either way the man is lying. He lies about his weight even when his
> photo is linked to. He lies about his living conditions even when
> confronted with many internet and newspaper articles about the
> deplorable conditions. He lies about his sockpuppetts. Why would a
> reasonable person believe that he is NOT lying about his sex change
> surgery ?

The only one lying here is you.

> The truth is that even of the surgery WAS covered by Kaiser - he could
> not have afforded the additional expenses (like hormones, electro and
> psych counseling sessions) that weren't covered.

I must say, you are really grasping at straws here. Hormones and psych
counseling are covered expenses. They are not part of the transgender
benefit, which only covers surgery. They are covered like any other
expense. The transgender benefit is limited to $75,000 lifetime
expense, which would quickly be exhausted. And Jennifer had
electrolysis years ago.

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 7, 2010, 3:50:43 PM3/7/10

> On 2010-03-06 12:42:29 -0800, Howard Thomas Usher masquarading as
> <laski...@nowhere.com> said:
>
> ----a of of bullshit.
>
> I'm honored that you created a new sockpuppett just for me ! Even
> though I'm not your arch imaginary nemesis Dianne (the third person in
> as many weeks you've accused of being her) I am honored nonetheless.

I think Jennifer is right about you bring scared that she is correct.
You think everyone who disagrees with you has to be her.

> Let's get something straight up front before I obliterate your raving
> response. Here it is: The fact that you use multiple sockpuppetts to
> argue with people make you an internet kook. The fact that you talk
> back to them and have conversations with them makes you an internet
> kook with the mind of a 14 year old. The fact that you do all that
> while everyone KNOWS that they are your sockpuppetts and laughs openly
> at you for doing so makes you a mentally deranged internet kook with
> the mind of a 14 year old. OK? Fine. Now on to your insane
> response.

You are obsessed with a person you dismiss as being a nobody. I would
say you are the kook.

> Point #1 : You claim that you are not 300+ pounds. Here is your
> picture:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/jenniferrusherr/AllAboutMe#
5250861530829948
> 002
>
> You're about 6 feet tall so to get THAT much belly and jowledge takes
> some SERIOUS pounds. About 300 - probably more. So you lied about
> your weight.

No, Jennifer is not 300 pounds, I see her all the time, and she is
nowhere near that heavy. And she weighed less before her surgery.

> And doctors in the U.S. DON'T do SRS on morbidly obese people . That
> can be googled or you can ask anyone who actually HAD a sex change.

She is overweight, not morbidly obese. You are just trying to salvage
your silly claims.

> Point #2. You said that you live in a nice room.
> Here are some articles about the drug infested , mentally ill populace
> in the shelter where you live.
>
> http://www.sfweekly.com/2007-10-10/news/the-vice-hotel/
>
> http://missionlocal.org/2010/01/women-seek-stability-in-sros/
>
> So you laid again. I'm beginning to see a pattern.

Jennifer has never claimed her place is perfect. Personally, I think
she could do better, but she prefers to spend her money on other things.
Her actual room is decent, and they have done a lot of work on the
place. Some of the residents are a bit challenged, but many are not.

> Point #3 : About your alleged SRS. The link that you put up is a page
> with broken links to the surgery benefits from UCSF where you work.
> Except the links on that page do not work so we can't confirm any of
> this but let;s take it as gospel for a moment, OK? You claim to
> have had Kaiser and they did your SRS - perhaps you were the only one

Nope, I know one other who works with us who had surgery a few months
after Jennifer.

You're kidding, right? Those are all covered benefits under the regular
plan. All they are saying is that they don't count against the $75,000
maximum.

> And you would have had to cover ALL that on a gross take home pay of
> $1600 a month MINUS your $500 a month rent at the Mission Hotel.
>
> Is that really possible Howard?

I guess it was, as she did it.

> But wait - there's more .... You claim to have gone for surgery in
> the last week of February 2006 and returned to work the first week of
> April 2006 - a six week period. You only worked 1 year at UCSF and
> only accumulated 10 days sick leave ASSUMING you did not take any sick
> leave to see your endocrinologist , your psychiatrist, etc. How did
> you support yourself the OTHER 4 weeks Howard? Did you save up
> mysterious cash that you couldn't possibly have had teh same way that
> you paid for your hormones , your pshrink and your psychologist?

She used her vacation, as well as her sick leave.

> The more that you lie Howard the more truth comes out.
>
> Let;s not even talk about a late 40's man being given permission to
> have SRS by an HMO after only ONE YEAR in the U.S. - WTF. People go
> to Thailand just to avoid the typically 18 months to 2 year wait .

I have no idea what you mean? She has lived in the U.S for all her
life, not one year. And I do recall she was the first to have hers at
Kaiser, and I believe in the whole UC system. There is no waiting
period for benefits.

> You could not POSSIBLY have had SRS Howard because you could not
> POSSIBLY have afforded the additional expenses. The math is right out
> there.

Your math is imaginary. All but her copays were covered.

> My best guess is that you Kaiser gave you an Orch which is much less
> costly and doesn't require quite as much paperwork and monetary outlay
> on your part and can be approved more quickly.

You are really getting desperate. You are backed into a corner, and now
you are trying to save face. She had full surgery. I visited her in
the hospital.

> And here you are , with your Orch , your DIck and your Sockpuppetts
> posting 40,000 messages (literally) over the internet from your one
> room assisted -living shelter trying to tell everyone how much of a
> woman you are. Who are your trying to convince. Yourself?

From what I see, you write about 3 or 4 messages to her one. I think
you are a bit confused here.

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 7, 2010, 3:51:37 PM3/7/10
JenniferFlusher <jflu...@imaman.org> wrote in news:hmun0f$cma$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

So, Lask...how many friends do you have? It looks to me like all you do is
post online.

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 7, 2010, 3:53:24 PM3/7/10
"Jennifer Usher" <jenni...@gmail.com> wrote in

Ask me tomorrow, at work. I'll give you a hint. I met Lask about the
same time you did. I can't really say anything more. I think you now
why.

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 6:47:51 PM3/7/10

> fluffybunnie <fluffy...@127.0.0.1> wrote in
>
>> Interesting that both the "lask is a liar" and the "ruby" trolls are
>> posting through motzarella, and that they show up just when Usher is
>> feeling the most threatened. :)
>
> Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. I post through Eternal
> Spring, which happens to be the same place the Lask troll posts through,
> so I guess that means that Lask is Jennifer as well. You just can't
> stand that someone is busting your lies.

I think motzarella is an anonymous remailer out of Italy. It is one that
Lask used to use before he discovered Eternal Spring.

>> BTW, any insurance offered to employees of UCSF would be irrelevant.
>> Workfare participants are nt full-fledged employees, they are
>> *recipients* enrolled in a social services program under the auspices
>> of SFDHS.
>>
>> So Usher has Medi-Cal, not employer insurance.
>
> First off, Jennifer is not on workfare. UCSF does not do workfare.
> She, like me, is a career employee, and has been for over five years.
> She has full benefits.

Well, that narrows it down somewhat.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 6:50:47 PM3/7/10

> JenniferFlusher <jflu...@imaman.org> wrote in
>
>> On 2010-03-06 14:13:02 -0800, fluffybunnie <fluffy...@127.0.0.1>
>> said:
>>
>>> Interesting that both the "lask is a liar" and the "ruby" trolls are
>>> posting through motzarella, and that they show up just when Usher is
>>> feeling the most threatened. :)
>>>
>>> BTW, any insurance offered to employees of UCSF would be irrelevant.
>>> Workfare participants are nt full-fledged employees, they are
>>> *recipients* enrolled in a social services program under the auspices
>>> of SFDHS.
>>>
>>> So Usher has Medi-Cal, not employer insurance.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure that you're wrong there. If he was an employee of
>> CAPS then he would have been covered by the UCSF policy. You may be
>> right , in which case my understanding is that Medical hasn't covered
>> SRS in over 15 years or more.
>
> MediCAL is not an issue, since Jennifer is a career employee.

No, I have never been on MediCAL. And yes, they do cover surgery, but it is
apparently very difficult to force them to do so.

>> Either way the man is lying. He lies about his weight even when his
>> photo is linked to. He lies about his living conditions even when
>> confronted with many internet and newspaper articles about the
>> deplorable conditions. He lies about his sockpuppetts. Why would a
>> reasonable person believe that he is NOT lying about his sex change
>> surgery ?
>
> The only one lying here is you.

Well, actually, there are several trolls who lie here.

>> The truth is that even of the surgery WAS covered by Kaiser - he could
>> not have afforded the additional expenses (like hormones, electro and
>> psych counseling sessions) that weren't covered.
>
> I must say, you are really grasping at straws here. Hormones and psych
> counseling are covered expenses. They are not part of the transgender
> benefit, which only covers surgery. They are covered like any other
> expense. The transgender benefit is limited to $75,000 lifetime
> expense, which would quickly be exhausted. And Jennifer had
> electrolysis years ago.

This is true. Everything is was covered with one small exception. I had to
pay for my stents.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 7:05:48 PM3/7/10

> JenniferFlusher <jflu...@imaman.org> wrote in
>
>> On 2010-03-06 12:42:29 -0800, Howard Thomas Usher masquarading as
>> <laski...@nowhere.com> said:
>>
>> ----a of of bullshit.
>>
>> I'm honored that you created a new sockpuppett just for me ! Even
>> though I'm not your arch imaginary nemesis Dianne (the third person in
>> as many weeks you've accused of being her) I am honored nonetheless.
>
> I think Jennifer is right about you bring scared that she is correct.
> You think everyone who disagrees with you has to be her.

Oh well...

>> Let's get something straight up front before I obliterate your raving
>> response. Here it is: The fact that you use multiple sockpuppetts to
>> argue with people make you an internet kook. The fact that you talk
>> back to them and have conversations with them makes you an internet
>> kook with the mind of a 14 year old. The fact that you do all that
>> while everyone KNOWS that they are your sockpuppetts and laughs openly
>> at you for doing so makes you a mentally deranged internet kook with
>> the mind of a 14 year old. OK? Fine. Now on to your insane
>> response.
>
> You are obsessed with a person you dismiss as being a nobody. I would
> say you are the kook.

Lask is very much a kook. A while back, he dug up stuff on Lyle "Laura"
Blake who hasn't even posted here in years. He is totally obsessed with
people he sees as an enemy.

>> Point #1 : You claim that you are not 300+ pounds. Here is your
>> picture:
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/jenniferrusherr/AllAboutMe#
> 5250861530829948
>> 002
>>
>> You're about 6 feet tall so to get THAT much belly and jowledge takes
>> some SERIOUS pounds. About 300 - probably more. So you lied about
>> your weight.
>
> No, Jennifer is not 300 pounds, I see her all the time, and she is
> nowhere near that heavy. And she weighed less before her surgery.

I swear, the more Lask posts, the larger I get. I'll bet you in six months,
he will have me up to 400 pounds.

>> And doctors in the U.S. DON'T do SRS on morbidly obese people . That
>> can be googled or you can ask anyone who actually HAD a sex change.
>
> She is overweight, not morbidly obese. You are just trying to salvage
> your silly claims.

Lask knows better. He is just trying to bait me into responding to him.
Personally, I would recommend not feeding the trolls.

>> Point #2. You said that you live in a nice room.
>> Here are some articles about the drug infested , mentally ill populace
>> in the shelter where you live.
>>
>> http://www.sfweekly.com/2007-10-10/news/the-vice-hotel/
>>
>> http://missionlocal.org/2010/01/women-seek-stability-in-sros/
>>
>> So you laid again. I'm beginning to see a pattern.
>
> Jennifer has never claimed her place is perfect. Personally, I think
> she could do better, but she prefers to spend her money on other things.
> Her actual room is decent, and they have done a lot of work on the
> place. Some of the residents are a bit challenged, but many are not.

Of course I could do better, but why should I pay twice as much or more for
little improvement?

>> Point #3 : About your alleged SRS. The link that you put up is a page
>> with broken links to the surgery benefits from UCSF where you work.
>> Except the links on that page do not work so we can't confirm any of
>> this but let;s take it as gospel for a moment, OK? You claim to
>> have had Kaiser and they did your SRS - perhaps you were the only one
>
> Nope, I know one other who works with us who had surgery a few months
> after Jennifer.

Okay, that narrows it down a bit more.

>> And your story MIGHT have some merit if it were not for the following
>> exclusion from Kaiser that also appears on that same page:
>>
>> --------
>> "You pay the following for these covered transgender surgical

>> Services: • Office visits: a $15 Copayment per visit
>> • Outpatient surgery and other outpatient procedures: a $15
>> Copayment per procedure
>> • Hospital inpatient care (including room and board, drugs, and Plan

>> Physician Services): a $250 Copayment per admission
>>
>> Note: The following Services are not covered under this "Transgender
>> Surgery" section:

>> • Outpatient prescription drugs (instead, refer to "Outpatient

>> Prescription Drugs, Supplies, and Supplements" in this "Benefits and
>> Cost Sharing" section)

>> • Outpatient administered drugs (instead, refer to "Outpatient Care"

>> in this "Benefits and Cost Sharing" section)

>> • Psychological counseling (instead refer to "Mental Health

>> Services" in this "Benefits and Cost Sharing" section)

>> • Outpatient laboratory and imaging Services (instead, refer to

>> "Outpatient Imaging, Laboratory, and Special Procedures" in this
>> "Benefits and Cost Sharing" section)"
>> -------------
>>
>> That's right Howard - for the year preceding your surgery YOU would
>> have had to pay for ALL your psych counseling to get a surgery
>> referral - typically a MINIMUM of twice a month at a cost of a MINIMUM
>> of $300 a month PLUS you would have had to pay for your electrolysis
>> PLUS you would have had to pay for all your hormones yourself (another
>> $150-200 expense a month).
>
> You're kidding, right? Those are all covered benefits under the regular
> plan. All they are saying is that they don't count against the $75,000
> maximum.

Exactly. My medications are all covered. I pay $10 every 100 days for
generics, and $25 for brand names. And when I was seeing my therapist, it
was $15 a visit.

>> And you would have had to cover ALL that on a gross take home pay of
>> $1600 a month MINUS your $500 a month rent at the Mission Hotel.
>>
>> Is that really possible Howard?
>
> I guess it was, as she did it.

Actually, at the time of my surgery I was at 75%. Of course now I am full
time.

>> But wait - there's more .... You claim to have gone for surgery in
>> the last week of February 2006 and returned to work the first week of
>> April 2006 - a six week period. You only worked 1 year at UCSF and
>> only accumulated 10 days sick leave ASSUMING you did not take any sick
>> leave to see your endocrinologist , your psychiatrist, etc. How did
>> you support yourself the OTHER 4 weeks Howard? Did you save up
>> mysterious cash that you couldn't possibly have had teh same way that
>> you paid for your hormones , your pshrink and your psychologist?
>
> She used her vacation, as well as her sick leave.

I remember I ran out of time about a week before I returned. And it was on
February 10th, not the last week in February. And, of course, since I was
not full time when I had my surgery, no I took no time off. Also, we get 12
days a year in sick leave, and 15 days a year in vacation. Since I had
worked a bit over a year, and part of that at 75%, I had enough sick leave
and vacation to make it. I also got a bit of temporary disability for the
week I was off without pay.

>> The more that you lie Howard the more truth comes out.
>>
>> Let;s not even talk about a late 40's man being given permission to
>> have SRS by an HMO after only ONE YEAR in the U.S. - WTF. People go
>> to Thailand just to avoid the typically 18 months to 2 year wait .
>
> I have no idea what you mean? She has lived in the U.S for all her
> life, not one year. And I do recall she was the first to have hers at
> Kaiser, and I believe in the whole UC system. There is no waiting
> period for benefits.

True. As I recall, the benefit went into effect the previous July, and
first saw the surgeon that November. It too them that long to find someone.

>> You could not POSSIBLY have had SRS Howard because you could not
>> POSSIBLY have afforded the additional expenses. The math is right out
>> there.
>
> Your math is imaginary. All but her copays were covered.

True.

>> My best guess is that you Kaiser gave you an Orch which is much less
>> costly and doesn't require quite as much paperwork and monetary outlay
>> on your part and can be approved more quickly.
>
> You are really getting desperate. You are backed into a corner, and now
> you are trying to save face. She had full surgery. I visited her in
> the hospital.

True. Now I pretty much know who you are.

>> And here you are , with your Orch , your DIck and your Sockpuppetts
>> posting 40,000 messages (literally) over the internet from your one
>> room assisted -living shelter trying to tell everyone how much of a
>> woman you are. Who are your trying to convince. Yourself?
>
> From what I see, you write about 3 or 4 messages to her one. I think
> you are a bit confused here.

Is he posting that much? I see the when they are quoted, but otherwise he
doesn't exist as far as I am concerned.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 7:06:36 PM3/7/10

"Diane Lask Is A Liar" <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

One does have to wonder.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 7:08:30 PM3/7/10

"Diane Lask Is A Liar" <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Well, that hint would narrow it down to two people. But I know one of them
would never bother here. I'll see you tomorrow.

fluffybunnie

Mar 7, 2010, 8:00:36 PM3/7/10
On 2010-03-07, Howard Thomas Usher, posing as Diane Lask Is A Liar <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. I post through Eternal
> Spring, which happens to be the same place the Lask troll posts through,
> so I guess that means that Lask is Jennifer as well.

From your headers:

As you are surely aware, Eternal September (the server through which
you are posting) is also known as motzarella.

BTW, which "Lask" do you mean, Howard?
You do know that *all* of us are Diane Lask, right?

LOL,

Diane Lask Is A Liar

Mar 7, 2010, 8:34:18 PM3/7/10

> On 2010-03-07, Howard Thomas Usher, posing as Diane Lask Is A Liar
> <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>> Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. I post through
>> Eternal Spring, which happens to be the same place the Lask troll
>> posts through, so I guess that means that Lask is Jennifer as well.
>>

> From your headers:
>
> As you are surely aware, Eternal September (the server through which
> you are posting) is also known as motzarella.

Now, why would I be aware of that? I saw nothing about motzarella when
I signed up. I just searched for free newsgroup posting, I don't claim
to some alpha male computer geek like you seem to.

> BTW, which "Lask" do you mean, Howard?
> You do know that *all* of us are Diane Lask, right?

I thought you were all Jennifer. Why don't you make up your minds.

JenniferFlusher

Mar 7, 2010, 8:57:17 PM3/7/10

Howard is REALLY flustered - haven't seen him this agitated in years.
Obviously his faux sex change is something he can't deal with.

He never has a gender change operation.

HMOs, notorious for their cost cutting measures, do NOT give express
gender change service of one year (or less) to 50 year old men living
in homeless shelters and on public assistance. At BEST they would put
him on a 18 month to 2 year psych counseling Real life test.

Go ahead and Google ' Kaiser Permenante "gender change" ' - go find
out how many trannies are talking about getting their SRS from them -
guess what - NONE are. ZERO .. NADA. Not one single TS is talking
about getting SRS from Kaiser. Kaiser is the largest HMO in California
- if they were covering gender change you'd see it on ALL the TS news
and chat rooms.

Is it more likely that Kaiser decided to let Howard Usher have SRS on
their dime after ONLY a one year evaluation whole he was living in a
Tenderloin Housing clinic shelter and on public assistance (i.e.
mentally and socially unstable) ir is it MORE likely that Howard Usher
is lying just as he habitually lies about his weight and his living
conditions.

Look at home - he's created 2 different sock puppetts today and is
talking back and forth between them and trying to diffuse the
discussion to Diane Lask. The man is sweating fucking bullets.

Howard Thomas Usher never had a sex change.
Never.

Jennifer Usher

Mar 7, 2010, 10:13:29 PM3/7/10

> fluffybunnie <fluffy...@127.0.0.1> wrote in
>
>> On 2010-03-07, Howard Thomas Usher, posing as Diane Lask Is A Liar
>> <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. I post through
>>> Eternal Spring, which happens to be the same place the Lask troll
>>> posts through, so I guess that means that Lask is Jennifer as well.
>>>

>> From your headers:
>>
>> As you are surely aware, Eternal September (the server through which
>> you are posting) is also known as motzarella.
>
> Now, why would I be aware of that? I saw nothing about motzarella when
> I signed up. I just searched for free newsgroup posting, I don't claim
> to some alpha male computer geek like you seem to.

Out of curiosity I Googled motzarella. They changed their name last year.
Oh well... So what?

>> BTW, which "Lask" do you mean, Howard?
>> You do know that *all* of us are Diane Lask, right?
>
> I thought you were all Jennifer. Why don't you make up your minds.

Well, I know I am. As to the rest, I know I am not them. Now, I am not
sure they know who they are, but that is another matter.

--
Jennifer Usher

fluffybunnie

Mar 9, 2010, 9:50:05 AM3/9/10
On 2010-03-08, Diane Lask Is A Liar <laski...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Now, why would I be aware of that? I saw nothing about motzarella when
> I signed up. I just searched for free newsgroup posting, I don't claim
> to some alpha male computer geek like you seem to.

Ah, the sexist idea that women are incapable of understanding
technology so you'd better "play dumb", it will make you pass
better. CLUE: Forget it, Howard. Someone who looks and acts as
you do hasn't a prayer.

JenniferFlusher

Mar 10, 2010, 1:04:19 AM3/10/10
On 2010-03-09 06:50:05 -0800, fluffybunnie <fluffy...@127.0.0.1> said:

> Ah, the sexist idea that women are incapable of understanding
> technology so you'd better "play dumb", it will make you pass
> better. CLUE: Forget it, Howard. Someone who looks and acts as
> you do hasn't a prayer.

Howard never had nor will ever have a clue about what it means to be a woman.
All he has are his fantasies, his transvestite fiction, his tiny room
in his dirty homeless shelter and a daughter who will no longer see him.

It's a pitiful life. Insanity must be a blessing for him.