Morris Minors und Deustches Autos

pH

Jun 20, 2021, 4:46:07 PM6/20/21
I still can't control "slrn" very well and lost the reply to my Morris
post...can't get it back to reply.

Wish I had the post here in front of me, but *of course* it falls to the
poor guy to do all the snake removal....does he get any thanks for it?
Maybe briefly....speaking as a married guy here.

As far as other weird cars, someone brought up the make of "Goliath" on a
local radio net.

Looking into it it seems that the Germans also had some oddball cars like the
Brits.

There were a whole bunch of neat cars/engines ranging from 2 cylinder
660cc's up to 1.2L and up of various designs. Three-wheelers seemed to be a
favourite.

One of those Goliath models was also apparently the first use of fuel
injection (for Bosch, anyway).

pH