What's worse than A Morris Minor?

pH

Jun 19, 2021, 5:05:48 PM6/19/21
That's easy...TWO Morris Minors.

I went down to town, going down (what we call) Post Office Hill into Aptos,
what do I see but a Morris Minor in the Post Office parking lot.

Of course I drive into the lot and park next to it. I could feel the
property values declining for a mile around.

Times like this I wish I had a cellular phone so I could have taken a
picture.

The owner came out, an old duffer like me, so he didn't have one, either.
His Morris turned out to be a '59 while mine's a '58. He said it was a
fresh rebuild.

He popped the hood (bonnet) for me to reveal a beautiful engine compartment,
stock single SU, alternator conversion and a non-correct fuel pump (but who
cares).

I did not stop the think to check for disk brake conversion in the front.

So, if you felt a trembling in the firmament and a strange feeling of
unfocused nausea, that's probably why.

pH in Aptos