Tim c may is alive

charlie...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2019, 9:11:27 PM6/15/19
He is hanging out with libermann. Seriously I have proof because his fucking jacket is hanging from the Google cam in front of his fucking hiuse.

They get naked with eachoter. Anyways what's going on? Why is everyone making fun of me on this forum. It's not nice.

pH

Aug 3, 2019, 12:04:23 AM8/3/19
On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 6:11:27 PM UTC-7, charlie...@gmail.com wrote:
> He is hanging out with libermann. Seriously I have proof because his fucking jacket is hanging from the Google cam in front of his fucking hiuse.
>
> They get naked with eachoter. Anyways what's going on? Why is everyone making fun of me on this forum. It's not nice.

With what is his jacket having sexual intercourse and same question for the house.
May Tim rest in peace in any case.
pH

gymRatRedneck

Jul 24, 2021, 7:14:07 PM7/24/21
What's REALLY interesting is that guy who used to hang out downtown by
the bookshop all padded up, with a guitar, and sleeping on a bench
nearby(I forget his name) was highly interested when I told him Tim
passed about a week later at the now-defunct Peet's... I'd seen him
hanging out on a local bench with Tim a few years previous and thought
he'd want to know...

A few days later he disappeared and hasn't been seen since.

pH

Jul 24, 2021, 11:26:37 PM7/24/21
We had a fellow here in the Aptos area whom we nicknamed the Duckman since
he would stand at the triangle lot in front of Seacliff State Beach and
chatter away, stopping every ten to fifteen seconds to emit a rousing "Quack
quack quack!" Have not seen him for years.

There was also a fellow we called Mr. Jacket due to his habit of wearing a
massive down jacket no matter how hot (or cold) it was. I really don't know
how he avoided heat stroke in the summer. Ditto not seeing him in a long
time, too.

pH

BCFD36

Jul 26, 2021, 8:52:21 PM7/26/21
He's probably sleeping under a bridge in SLV someplace.

--
Dave Scruggs
Captain, Boulder Creek Fire (Retired)

gymRatRedneck

Jul 27, 2021, 5:14:20 PM7/27/21
I remembered his name... (amazing for someone who lived through the
60s... ;> ) ... Jeff. He was a fixture downtown for decades. He had a
bit of a temper with people who disagreed with him and at one point
disappeared to the west side of Santa Cruz for few years. Probably due
to a stay-away order. But he showed up downtown again and as I said,
totally vanished days after I told him about Tim's passing. Maybe he was
a relative thinking he could squat and scoop Tim's place in Corralitos.
I'd seen them sitting on a bench together downtown one day years ago.
They knew each other.

Grrn