Here we go again.....

pH

Mar 13, 2023, 8:41:44 PM3/13/23
Wow, I checked the National Weather Service Forecast Discussion.

https://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=MTR&issuedby=MTR&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1

Last time I looked it said we might be in for 3-5 inches of rain. This time
it said 4-6....dang.

Good luck out there, everyone.

We have five or six minor 'slip outs' where mud is coming down on our 3.5
mile long dead end road, measured from the Aptos Post Office, and one big
one that blocked both lanes until a kindly neighbor with one of those neat
small Kubota tractors cleaned off one lane.

The mud has since migrated slurpily back across the road, but it is
cautiously pasaable. No telling what the next 36 hours will bring. My main
hope is that we are not open to the wind this go 'round.

Good luci, folks.

pH in Aptos

BCFD36

Mar 15, 2023, 1:26:39 PM3/15/23
I saw this big yellow thing hanging in the sky this morning. They used
to speak of such a thing in my youth.
--
Dave Scruggs
Captain, Boulder Creek Fire (Retired)

pH

Mar 15, 2023, 7:11:35 PM3/15/23
We must have displeased the gods! Can we sacrifice a goat or a fireman or
something to make it go away??

pH

BCFD36

Mar 17, 2023, 12:51:44 PM3/17/23
A fireman? You REALLY want to piss off the gods? You are supposed to
sacrifice something they might like. You'd be better off with a junkie
or meth user.