Cosa Nostra in Ben Lomond

BCFD36

Jun 16, 2013, 4:55:16 PM6/16/13
We went to the Cosa Nostra in Ben Lonesome for dinner. We had not been
there before. We both liked it. I had a fish soup that was quite tasty.
The wife unit had spinach ravioli in Alfredo sauce and said it was "very
good". One caveat though. Do not be in a hurry. It will take awhile.

--
Dave Scruggs
Captain, Boulder Creek Fire

Peter Lawrence

Jun 19, 2013, 9:50:56 PM6/19/13
On 6/16/13 1:55 PM, BCFD36 wrote:

> We went to the Cosa Nostra in Ben Lonesome for dinner. We had not been there
> before. We both liked it. I had a fish soup that was quite tasty. The wife
> unit had spinach ravioli in Alfredo sauce and said it was "very good". One
> caveat though. Do not be in a hurry. It will take awhile.

The name of the restaurant is Casa Nostra (not Cosa Nostra).

Haven't been there yet, but how does it compare with Felton's Mama Mia
restaurant? (Note that the Felton Mama Mia's has been under new management
since last November.)

- Peter

BCFD36

Jun 20, 2013, 12:44:20 AM6/20/13
At this point, I can't really compare the two. We've only been to Casa
Nostra the one time. Mama Mia's is good but not what I would call great.
We will go to both again.

BTW, CN was pretty noisy too.

Geoff Miller

Jun 24, 2013, 11:30:28 PM6/24/13

BCFD36 <bcf...@cruzio.com> writes:

> BTW, CN was pretty noisy too.

Do they have a full bar?

A couple of stiff snorts would go a lony way, as far as noise
attenuation is concerned.

Geoff

--
"Which culturally sensitive asshole designed the drop-down menus where
you have to scroll past 500 countries to get to the USA?" -- Jim Goad

BCFD36

Jun 26, 2013, 1:54:02 AM6/26/13
On 6/24/13 8:30 PM, Geoff Miller wrote:

> BCFD36 <bcf...@cruzio.com> writes:
>
>> BTW, CN was pretty noisy too.
>

> Do they have a full bar?
>
> A couple of stiff snorts would go a lony way, as far as noise
> attenuation is concerned.

Full bar: Yes
With my hearing, nothing much helps background noise.