HAYES 2400 SMARTMODEM MODEMS FOR SALE (new contact)

Eric Thompson

Mar 19, 1990, 11:23:29 PM3/19/90
In article <23...@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> e...@lightning.Berkeley.EDU (Eric Thompson) writes:

>Contact: Judi Quan
> Saperstein, Seligman & Mayeda
> 415/763-9800

Sorry, that's the wrong person to contact.

Please contact either WANDA SMITH or HOLLY CHAPIN, but not Judi Quan.

--
Eric Thompson > "Welcome to my fog / There's room for you /
e...@lightning.Berkeley.EDU < To come right in / Welcome to my fog ... /

Alvin Williams

Mar 19, 1990, 11:35:12 PM3/19/90

For Sale:

PC/AT clone:

1 MB ram.
20 MB Hard Drive, 1.2 MB 5.25 inch floppy.
EGA monitor (has a few scratches, but works fine.)
Internal 2400 baud modem.
Microsoft Mouse.
Joystick card & joystick.

Software:

MS Windows 286 v. 2.11
SimCity
Pirates
John Elway's quarterback
HardBall II
Laker's vs. Celtics Basketball
Procomm & other PD stuff.

Selling this system to buy a mac. Asking $1,100 obo. (I will pay
shipping.)

If you're interested, contact me at:
c60c...@web.berkeley.edu or
dav...@ocf.berkeley.edu