Weitek 3167 Coprocessor for sale (20Mhz)

Han Ooi

Apr 4, 1992, 2:19:25 AM4/4/92

I have a Weitek coprocessor that operates at 20Mhz (can also work at 25)
that I no longer need. I am asking $210 for it. I had it for about a year.
**NOTE** This is not one of the 387 type coprocessors, it is much more
advance. The 387 coprocessors have only 68 pins, this one has 121 pins. The
Weitek is 5 times faster than the 387's because it is based on a memory
mapped design. Your 386 motherboard must have the special 121-pin socket
in order to use it. The Weitek is awesome for CAD and extremely math
intensive applications. The lowest if have ever seen a 20Mhz Weitek sell for
is $300.

If interested, e-mail to o...@cory.Berkeley.EDU.
--Han Ooi

jmb...@yahoo.com