Ms Office 2010 For Windows 36

Lue Casolary

Dec 4, 2023, 6:37:54 PM12/4/23
According to different interprietations of MS announcement (
MC229143 - DEC '20 and MC274503 - July '21) about old and unsupported Office products (for example Office 2010) accessing Office 365 I have the following question.

ms office 2010 for windows 36
Download File https://t.co/yOMHInmgUz

So Office 2010 will not be blocked by Micosoft.
Office 365 is designed to work best with Office 2016, Office 2019... Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office for Mac 2011 may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality.

Please note that outlook 2010 is not supported for Modern Authentication, and Support for basic authentication is ending to increase the security of Microsoft 365 by relying on modern authentication protocols. You may encounter the problem that the old version Outlook cannot log in.

This is very, very big difference and this is my question what Microsoft will do. Because already now Office 2010 is not supported, but works fine in O365. We have also install patches on older systems that communications goes over TLS 1.2. (using help of depreciation report in O365 to check non-compliant clients). SO we are prepared if TLS 1.0 and TLS1.1. will be blocked for access to O365 from old clients as was annnonced (for security reasons), but administratively block older Office/OUtlook clients is completely different story.

As an admin, you control what version of Office people in your organization can install. We highly recommend that you help users in your organization running older versions of Office such as Office 2010, Office 2013, or Office 2016 upgrade to the latest version to take advantage of its security and productivity improvements.

Safely host health apps for partners, contractors, and remote office workers while remaining compliant with HIPAA and FedRAMP certifications. Prevent theft of Protected Health Information (PHI), patents, technology, and test data with built-in intelligent security.

The following instructions step through the process of manually configuring your Office 365 Exchange Online account with Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016 for Windows. This may be needed when configuring a secondary account, or if you run into issues with the automatic configuration process.

I have not tried access 2010 but 2007 does work for me in addition to winetricks it also needs the gecko and wine package in version 1.4 but that does not work with Playonlinux, it works in pure wine 1.4 winetricks and the gecko package in my Debian and LMDE access 2007 works for me.

Unfortunately, Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 do not work well when you use complex documents. At least in my case, there are always errors that make it impossible to use the "suite" for advanced work (and from the comments that are read out there, it seems something that happens to many people). I don't know how the 2010 version will work, but I don't think it will go much better.

The article is very interesting, although I prefer to use all guindows programs in a virtual machine. I think it is more reliable, simple and when you get tired you can eliminate it leaving your linux system clean as a whistle. In addition, all office software works very well in virtual machines.

I see that it looks pretty good in Fedora. Doing the same thing in Ubuntu is it just as functional? I ask because I installed the 2007 version a long time ago without using Play on Linux (installing it directly in Wine was enough) and it worked very well. But wanting to do the same with the 2010 version it froze and the loading screen did not pass.

As mentioned previously, Outlook 2013 and higher support Modern Authentication. However, if you are using Outlook 2010 in combination with Exchange Online, you will run into issues since Outlook 2010 does not support Modern Authentication. And in this scenario does not support means does not connect. End of story for Outlook 2010 (I know, Outlook 2010 is an old product and out of support by then, but this is still used frequently).

This will show all basic authentication logins in your tenant. You can click on a row to see specific details like date/time, user information, application information, and the user agent string. This reveals which client application is used. In the example below, you can see it was an Outlook 2010 Professional client that was accessing Exchange Online.

Recently I have tried to install Microsoft Office on Ubuntu with different versions (2010,2013 and 2019), both with 64 and 32 bits attempting to do it with wine and playonlinux, but I have not succeeded on it.

this just changes the theme on ms office 2010, it only changes the headings and tabs, it does not change the body of outlook from white to black, this is not dark mode. this is just the stupid theme setting. not any help at all.

I am VERY disappointed with Office 2016 because we cannot change the BRIGHT WHITE PAGE background color. I am not referring to theme color; rather, the work area that we do our reading. The eye strain makes it painfully difficult to work in Excel, Word and Outlook all day. Office 2010 and prior versions allowed us to change the default page background to a soft yellow and it was easy on the eyes.
Microsoft, are you listening? Please make this change ASAP. Thanks.

Yes, the grey, grey or even greyer is killing my soul. I spend 10 hours a day at work in my virtual Outlook office longing for some bright, fun, happy colours to take away the drudgery of work. Come on Microsoft, get a bit creative. Life is too short for grey. Completely uninspired and unnecessarily boring.

All Microsoft employees should be aware that office hallways, bathrooms, individual offices, conference rooms, lunch rooms, desktops, and windows will be painted this week. You get your choice of white, light gray or dark gray. Please advise or by default the paint crew will use white. Please bring your sunglasses to work on Monday. That is all.

What is the issue, why would MS take away something so needed by so many?
If you do not give us this options I will have no choice but to quit working as they will not give me back 2010 and I cannot customize this screen.

The color scheme and options available on 2010\2013 are very difficult for people with low vision or for people having problems with discerning color differences. There are more of us than you realize. Plus the brightness feels similar to migraine symptoms for sensitive people. Light blue or gray on white is nearly impossible for me to distinguish. I work all day on the computer. Please bring in bold color upgrades for the entire Outlook and Word formats. (Including frames; toolbars; ribbons, etc.)

What absolute trash, Outlook 2013 is the most hard to look at think i have seen on a computer since friggin PONG.
If i had known i would never have upgraded from 2010. We should be burying Microsoft in complaints.

i am really disappointing with outlook 2013, its really killing my eyes, there is no such color which would be convinient to read emails, that was my big mistake to upgrade my ms office from 2010 to 2013.. so sad !!

Please Note: This article is written for users of the following Microsoft Word versions: 2007, 2010, and 2013. If you are using an earlier version (Word 2003 or earlier), this tip may not work for you. For a version of this tip written specifically for earlier versions of Word, click here: Engraving Text.

If you're using a document file in Word 2010 or Word 2013 in compatibility mode (in other words, the file is in DOC format, not DOCX or DOCM), the Engrave and Emboss options will be in the Font dialog box just as they are in Word 2007. However, Microsoft removed the options in Word 2010 and Word 2013 for native DOCX and DOCM files.

WordTips is your source for cost-effective Microsoft Word training.(Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing software in the world.)This tip (7793) applies to Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, and 2013. You can find a version of this tip for the older menu interface of Word here: Engraving Text.

Yet another approach would be to simply browse to the OUTLOOK.EXE file in its installation directory and use the right click option there to create a Desktop shortcut.Below are the default installation directories for Office:Microsoft 365, Office 2019 and Office 2016 (Retail)32-bit Office on a 32-bit version of Windows
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office1632-bit Office on a 64-bit version of Windows
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office1664-bit Office on a 64-bit version of Windows
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16Office 2016 (MSI), Office 2013 and Office 201032-bit Office on a 32-bit version of Windows
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office##32-bit Office on a 64-bit version of Windows
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office (x86)\Office##64-bit Office on a 64-bit version of Windows
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office##Method 4: Create Shortcut wizard (optionally with Command Line switch)An alternative way to the method described above would be to use the Create Shortcut wizard.

On Windows, think-cell works with Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or 2021 for Windows,with at least PowerPoint and Excel installed. think-cell also works with the fully installed versions and Click-to-Run versions of the desktop Office apps in Office 365.

Microsoft Office is an office suite for Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS operating systems. On Microsoft Windows, the suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Publisher. On macOS, the suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.

Eligibility to download Microsoft Office on Columbia-owned devices is generally limited to University officers, support staff, faculty and specific graduate/professional students at CUIMC and CBS.

That's all about how to uninstall Microsoft Office on Mac. All in all, uninstalling Office 2011 for Mac is easy, but uninstalling Office 365, 2019, and 2016 on Mac is a bit complicated and time-consuming. If you want to delete Office quickly, BuhoCleaner is your best choice. Go ahead and completely remove office apps and their associated files in seconds.
eebf2c3492