California nigger cop dies from fentanyl overdose: 'It's been destroying families'

hamilton

May 4, 2022, 10:05:03 PM5/4/22
AN JOSE (KCBS) — The cause of death of a former San Jose police
officer who passed away in March has been confirmed as "fentanyl
toxicity."

De'Jon Packer, 24, was found unresponsive at his home on March
13. The Santa Clara County Coroner's Office confirmed Sunday
that he had died from a fentanyl overdose.

"It's been destroying families and it's a secret drug that kind
of sneaks in where you don't expect it to go," Packer's uncle
Roy Packer told KCBS Radio.

The young police officer's death has been a hard hit for his
family. "It's a little cliché, everybody when someone passes
they always act like they're a mystery," his uncle said. "He was
just a nice young man who played sports and then got a career
that helped his community that he grew up in."

Packer was at a party with fellow police officers the night
before he died. San Jose police have issued a statement
declaring the department is not immune to issues that plague
society including substance abuse, but added that they don't
condone the behavior.

"Any allegation of illegal drug use by a San Jose Police Officer
is concerning," Police Chief Anthony Mata said. "There are no
free passes for police officers, and we will not make excuses."

Before joining the police department, the Packer attended
Gunderson High School and San Jose State University where he was
a star running back.

"My heart breaks for the family and many friends of San Jose
Police Department officer De'Jon Packer," San Jose Mayor Sam
Liccardo wrote in a statement. "We remember him for his
courageous commitment to our city."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/california-cop-dies-from-
fentanyl-overdose-it-s-been-destroying-families/ar-
AAWTrT3?cvid=4a33d18be19a41dfa16c007a4ef48b55

rm...@my-deja.com

Apr 18, 2023, 10:59:17 PM4/18/23
Your trash has been reported as abuse. Bye, bye, you bigot.