Freedom Then and Now

Anonymous

Apr 9, 2007, 9:39:15 PM4/9/07
Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin
Franklin

"The American people must be willing to give up a degree of
personal privacy in exchange for safety and security." -- FBI
Director Louis Freeh, 1994

"I'm the Decider, see...." -- pResident Geo. Bu$h, 2004

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers.
We are the president." -- Hillary Clinton commenting on the
release of subpoenaed documents

Vince Foster http://tinyurl.com/37ws2w
About his murder: http://tinyurl.com/ysj8o

"I am particularly horrified by the use of
propaganda and the manipulation of the
truth and the revision of history." - Hillary

Anonymous Sender

Apr 9, 2007, 10:51:50 PM4/9/07

Buy guns and ammo while you still can. Race
war is coming. http://tinyurl.com/3xla5y

Freedom Fighter

Apr 11, 2007, 5:59:34 PM4/11/07
How about this one:

" - FREEDOM IS NOT A CONCEPT IN WHICH PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING
THEY WANT, BE ANYTHING THEY CAN BE. FREEDOM IS ABOUT AUTHORITY.
FREEDOM IS ABOUT THE WILLINGNESS OF EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING
TO CEDE TO LAWFUL AUTHORITY A GREAT DEAL OF DISCRETION ABOUT
WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT."
- Mayor Giuliani, quoted in the New York Times, March 17, 1994.

Phil

Apr 11, 2007, 7:14:45 PM4/11/07
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:59:34 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <lib...@once.net>
wrote:

I think you're confusing freedom with anarchy, FF.

Phil

Slim

Apr 11, 2007, 8:44:44 PM4/11/07

You are confusing the democratic process and the meglomanical rantings
of your Hero!

--
"Hate Week is officially celebrated from April 4th to April 10th. The
events during that time include waxwork displays, military parades,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_week
http://www.online-literature.com/orwell/1984/1

rm...@my-deja.com

Apr 12, 2007, 2:56:52 PM4/12/07
On Apr 11, 8:44 pm, Slim <s...@pickins.com> wrote:
> You are confusing the democratic process and the meglomanical rantings
> of your Hero!

Y'know who knows nothing about true freedom? "w...@privacy.net" (and
numerous other monkiers), that's who.

:-)

Apr 21, 2007, 11:44:10 PM4/21/07
On 12 Apr 2007 11:56:52 -0700, rm...@my-deja.com wrote:

>On Apr 11, 8:44 pm, Slim <s...@pickins.com> wrote:
>> You are confusing the democratic process and the meglomanical rantings
>> of your Hero!
>

>Y'know who knows nothing about true freedom (and

>numerous other monkiers), that's who.

So says rm...@my-deja.com and all his other socks:

w...@privacy.net
Bill Taylor,
rm...@my-deja.com,
J. Donovan,
Rowdy Roddy Peeper (lenny...@hotmail.com)
A. Freeman
Myhutma Gandy
Rev. Terence Fformby-Smythe
James Smith,
A...@Beta.com,
sosayer,
A. Krieghund (kriegh...@verizon.com)
Matilda,
Adam,
Adam Up,
Rich,
Billary,
Ehrlicher Mann
E. Mann
E.M...@pov.org
L. Mann
***"Glenn" <ozarkhe...@mchsi.com>***
Osmirode
honto yama
A. J. Squarduay,
akai...@cotse.com,
Debayas@cotse,
Hamilton T. Brighton
Robert Harrison
mail2n...@zedz.net
Killing Romulus
Tyrone Washington
Menlo Park
Alonga Poe
T.C. Harris
Panza Krause
Arch Builder
William Bison
Yasser Arafat <yas...@jewmail.com
Saddam Who'sain

rm...@my-deja.com

May 5, 2021, 2:16:02 PM5/5/21
Ah yes, "America's Mayor" is still at it after all these years. Now he's under federal investigation, and rightly so. That's what happens when you hitch yourself to trump and his cult of personality wee-publican party.