Re: 'The Taliban look like 1970s hippies': Social media users ridicule the terrorists as they crack down on western dress in Kabul...

Byker

Aug 18, 2021, 1:44:18 PM8/18/21
"Miloch" wrote in message news:sfj9o...@drn.newsguy.com...

> ...- but hang on to their sunglasses, high-top trainers and own-branded
> merchandise
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9904397/Kabuls-style-conscious-replaced-shalwar-kameez-Taliban-hold-designer-items.html

Being from Marin County, Moloch would know all about hippies...

MIL0CH

Aug 18, 2021, 4:35:10 PM8/18/21
I know all about LGBTQ too.... there's nothing wrong with it

SixOverFive

Aug 19, 2021, 12:45:51 AM8/19/21
The Talban would SEVERELY disagree ... like really
Really REALLY severely .........

LGBQTetc ... who cares ? The problem isn't them
per-se, but their POLITICAL profile of late.
They claim "normality" but EXPECT superior status.

Byker

Aug 19, 2021, 12:32:35 PM8/19/21
"MIL0CH" wrote in message

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:44:13 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>>Being from Marin County, Moloch would know all about hippies...
>
> I know all about LGBTQ too.... there's nothing wrong with it

Walgreens just called and said your AIDS meds are ready for pickup...