If you dislike Trump, you are a homosexual.

White pansy

Jun 13, 2020, 4:05:02 AM6/13/20
You are a pussy. You are a bitch. You sucked your father's
cock and ate his jizz from your brother's ass.

John Baker

Jun 13, 2020, 4:11:58 PM6/13/20
On 6/13/2020 4:00 AM, White pansy wrote:
> You are a pussy. You are a bitch. You sucked your father's
> cock and ate his jizz from your brother's ass.

I must assume that you are a female. Because if a male 'likes' Trump,
that guy would be the homosexual. If you know how to read, look up the
word 'homosexual' in a dictionary. Also, you seem to know quite a bit
about the sex acts gay men perform on each other. How is that so?

--
AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks

Old Henrietta

Jun 13, 2020, 6:27:30 PM6/13/20
On 6/13/2020 1:00 AM, White pansy wrote:
> You are a pussy. You are a bitch. You sucked your father's
> cock and ate his jizz from your brother's ass.

Five Deferment Donnie is a fucking pussy with frontotemporal dementia.
He can't carry a rifle but President Bone Spurs has no trouble with a
golf club. They should have told him that Vietnam was a high-end golf
resort and he would have been over there in a heartbeat.