Chowhound shutting down

Peter Lawrence

Mar 11, 2022, 1:54:26 AM3/11/22

Mark Lipton

Mar 11, 2022, 12:47:05 PM3/11/22
On 3/11/22 1:54 AM, Peter Lawrence wrote:

> Here's the official announcement from Chowhound:
>
> https://www.chowhound.com/post/final-goodbye-chowhound-1098935

Wow. RIP Chowhound.

Mark Lipton

Julian Macassey

Mar 20, 2022, 3:48:59 AM3/20/22
On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:54:25 -0800 (PST), Peter Lawrence
<humm...@aol.com> wrote:
> It's been announced that Red Ventures, the current owner of
> Chowhound, will be shutting down Chowhound on March 21st.
>
> Here's a NY Times article about Chowhound shutting down:
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/10/dining/chowhound-closing.html

Tracking cruft deleted.

> Here's the official announcement from Chowhound:
>
> https://www.chowhound.com/post/final-goodbye-chowhound-1098935

Fuck these New York Hipsters.

I recall these hipster shills infesting usenet pushing
chowhound as if before them there was nothing.

They won't be missed.

--
Hipsters have ruined everything. - Tim May April 5 2014