What restaurant(s) was (were) where Outback in Cupertino is now?

Steven Scharf

May 5, 2003, 9:21:18 PM5/5/03
What restaurant(s) was (were) where Outback in Cupertino is now?

Jeff Lanam

May 5, 2003, 10:50:02 PM5/5/03
Steven Scharf wrote:

> What restaurant(s) was (were) where Outback in Cupertino is now?

China Beach was there for a while. They moved there from
Henderson and El Camino in Sunnyvale, raised their prices,
and went out of business shortly after. When it was a
little Vietnamese sandwich place, it did great business.

Tim May

May 5, 2003, 11:44:41 PM5/5/03
In article <3EB722DA...@netgate.net>, Jeff Lanam
<jla...@netgate.net> wrote:

Before that, at that location was Eli McFly's.

--Tim May

palmbe...@gmail.com

May 6, 2016, 6:35:19 AM5/6/16
On Monday, May 5, 2003 at 9:21:18 PM UTC-4, Steven Scharf wrote:
> What restaurant(s) was (were) where Outback in Cupertino is now?

It was a great bar and restaurant named Eli McFlys back in the 80's. Right across the road from Apple Computer. Steve Wozniak and Jobs went there as well as John Scully. It was a fun place to party and dance.. Great place to meet beautiful women..!!

julie thompson

Sep 4, 2020, 11:10:47 AM9/4/20
OMG! I loved the mcFly chain ...Especially Eli's...So very cool with the time travel theme and the huge statues holding the lightening orbs...All gone now..:(

Julian Macassey

Sep 4, 2020, 2:18:00 PM9/4/20
On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 08:10:46 -0700 (PDT), julie thompson
<julstho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 3:35:19 AM UTC-7, palmbe...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, May 5, 2003 at 9:21:18 PM UTC-4, Steven Scharf wrote:

Thanks google for helping to destroy usenet. Looking at the
dates above, we can expect a followup to this thread in 2026.

--
"That's what saddens me, not that Microsoft has won, but that
Microsoft's products don't display, er more insight and more