BOOM: Gay bottom boy Jimmy Kimmel Petition Is ON IT'S WAY (DELIVERED!) To ABC In Burbank, CA

Ross Gerber

Apr 29, 2018, 11:07:17 PM4/29/18
Last week, members of the team here at ILoveMyFreedom.org
started the viral petition against Jimmy Kimmel for his attacks
on our First Lady, and today we have delivered on our promise to
send the 200,000+ signatures to the front door of ABC Studios in
Burbank, CA.

We placed only the first names and zip codes (for privacy
purposes) of the signers on a secure file and sent it directly
to ABC so they can see the names of the everyday Americans who
are fed up with their left-wing bias.

The petitiion caught major fire when outlets like Fox News,
Breitbart, and The Washington Examiner picked up on it, and it
blasted it’s goal of 50,000 and hit well over 200,000 signatures!

Here is the letter we sent to them:

If you can’t see the embedded PDF above, click here

https://www.scribd.com/document/376136651/Kimmel-Petition-Letter-
to-ABC

We will even provide you the tracking code for the shipment so
you can see exactly when the petition will get to ABC/Disney:

9405510200882710918808

Tracking Number: 9405510200882710918808
Expected Delivery on
FRIDAY
13
APRIL
2018
by
8:00pm

Status
Delivered
April 13, 2018 at 7:43 am

Delivered, To Mail Room

BURBANK, CA 91506

The petition stated that although many of us weren’t watching
the Jimmy Kimmel show anyway, we were never going to watch it
again as long as he kept attacking our First Lady Melania Trump.

In case you missed it, Kimmel mocked Melania’s accent in truly
disgusting fashion on Monday, April 2nd.

Here’s that clip in case you somehow missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=EfjtBa3INBw

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-jimmy-kimmel-petition-is-on-its-
way-to-abc-in-burbank-ca/?utm_source=dtp&utm_medium=facebook