Dolores Aguilar 1929 - Aug. 7, 2008

George Orwell

Aug 18, 2008, 1:30:04 AM8/18/08
Dolores Aguilar
1929 - Aug. 7, 2008

Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on
August 7, 2008 in Napa, California.
She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond,
her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby.

She is survived by her daughters Marietta, Mitzi, Stella,
Beatrice, Virginia and Ramona, and son Billy; grandchildren,
Donnelle, Joe, Mitzie, Maria, Mario, Marty, Tynette, Tania,
Leta, Alexandria, Tommy, Billy, Mathew, Raymond, Kenny,
Javier, Lisa, Ashlie and Michael; great-grandchildren,
Brendan, Joseph, Karissa, Jacob, Delaney, Shawn, Cienna,
Bailey, Christian, Andre Jr., Andrea, Keith, Saeed,
Nujaymah, Salma, Merissa, Emily, Jayci, Isabella, Samantha
and Emily. I apologize if I missed anyone.

Dolores had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and
rarely shared a kind word or deed in her life. I speak for
the majority of her family when I say her presence will not
be missed by many, very few tears will be shed and there
will be no lamenting over her passing.

Her family will remember Dolores and amongst ourselves we
will remember her in our own way, which were mostly sad
and troubling times throughout the years. We may have some
fond memories of her and perhaps we will think of those
times too. But I truly believe at the end of the day ALL
of us will really only miss what we never had, a good and
kind mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. I hope she
is finally at peace with herself. As for the rest of us
left behind, I hope this is the beginning of a time of
healing and learning to be a family again.

There will be no service, no prayers and no closure for
the family she spent a lifetime tearing apart. We cannot
come together in the end to see to it that her grandchildren
and great-grandchildren can say their goodbyes. So I say
here for all of us, GOOD BYE, MOM.

https://www.mixmaster.it

David Kaye

Aug 18, 2008, 4:40:42 AM8/18/08
On Aug 17, 10:30 pm, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:
> Dolores Aguilar
> 1929 - Aug. 7, 2008
>
> Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on
> August 7, 2008 in Napa, California.

Tell us, how is it that you know she died in Napa? This information
was not on the Vallejo Times Herald website nor on the Legacy.com
website. There was no mention of a town. Are you the person who
wrote the obituary? Was Dolores Aguilar your mother?

SoCal Tom

Aug 18, 2008, 10:47:03 AM8/18/08
David - the "obit" is phony. I've seen the same thing, with different
headers of course, across the Internet. I will have to admit, though,
that it's rather sad how someone feels about their mother if this was a
real obit.

SoCal Tom

spamtr...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:51:15 AM8/18/08

Heh. It's still in the yahoo cache.

David Kaye

Aug 18, 2008, 5:58:28 PM8/18/08
On Aug 18, 7:47 am, SoCal Tom <socal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> David - the "obit" is phony. I've seen the same thing, with different
> headers of course, across the Internet. I will have to admit, though,
> that it's rather sad how someone feels about their mother if this was a
> real obit.

I have no idea whether the obit was phony or not, but the fact is that
it was on the legacy.com website, which is run by a consortium of
newspapers. It has since been pulled. But my point remains: Ras'
copy of the obit has the city of Napa in it, but the published one
does not. Why does he have a fuller copy than any other version
online? Couuld it be because he has the original and the published
one was trimmed? This is the way this stuff usually works.

Dolores Aguilar does (or did) exist, however, living in Vallejo, where
the Times Herald is published.

Message has been deleted

virgi...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2008, 4:34:23 PM10/17/08

and who are you to say this isn't true - it was my mom and it's TRUE!
i am her daughter!

David Kaye

Oct 17, 2008, 8:07:44 PM10/17/08
On Oct 17, 1:34 pm, virginia...@gmail.com wrote:

> and who are you to say this isn't true - it was my mom and it's TRUE!
> i am her daughter!

Considering that nobody knows who you are and lots of people know who
I am, who are you to say that what I said isn't true? I *did* say
that Dolores Aguilar lived or lives, and I did say that she lived/s in
Vallejo, where the paper is published.

But what accounts for the fact that Ras had a longer obit than the one
used in the newspaper or on the Legacy.com website that feeds
newspapers with obit material?

Now, if YOU wrote the obit, then please post it in its entirety,
including those parts trimmed for space that did not appear in the
paper or on the website. After all, if you are truly her daughter,
you'd have this.

56VW...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2008, 3:31:51 AM10/18/08