Woman brain-dead after getting hit by reckless murdering black cyclist in NY's Central Park

Travis

Sep 20, 2014, 4:30:00 PM9/20/14
This nigger was "accomplished" at blowing horns? So fucking
what? He just killed a woman in a crosswalk while acting like a
typical selfish black turd. Put this bastard in a bottomless
hole.

A cyclist pedaling a $4,000 racing bike at high speed through
Central Park slammed into a suburban mom in town shopping for
her daughter�s birthday present � leaving the woman brain-dead,
sources said.

Jill Tarlov, 59, of Fairfield, Conn., the wife of a CBS
executive, was in a crosswalk near 63rd Street when Jason
Marshall, 31, came barreling along West Drive at around 4:30
p.m. and yelled for her to get out of his way, law enforcement
sources said.

Tarlov was rushed to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill
Cornell Medical Center, where she was declared brain-dead, the
sources said.

Tarlov, whose husband, Michael Wittman, is a senior vice
president at CBS, was out shopping for her daughter�s present
when she was tragically struck, sources said.

Marshall, an accomplished baritone saxophone player, was
pedaling a pricey Jamis Eclipse racing bike when he spotted the
woman in the crosswalk at an intersection controlled by a
traffic light, sources said.

"He was riding in the car lane and yelling, 'Get out of the way!
Get out of the way!'" one source said.

It was unclear who had the light, but Marshall � who remained at
the scene � "admits to being in the wrong lane," the source
added.

Marshall was at the Central Park Precinct station house Thursday
night and cops were talking to the Manhattan DA�s Office about
possible charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/19/woman-brain-dead-after-
getting-hit-by-high-speed-cyclist-in-central-park/

Just Wondering

Sep 20, 2014, 4:55:54 PM9/20/14
On 9/20/2014 2:30 PM, Travis wrote:

> A cyclist pedaling a $4,000 racing bike at high speed through
> Central Park slammed into a suburban mom in town shopping for
> her daughter�s birthday present � leaving the woman brain-dead,
> sources said.
>
> Jill Tarlov, 59, of Fairfield, Conn., the wife of a CBS
> executive, was in a crosswalk near 63rd Street when Jason
> Marshall, 31, came barreling along West Drive at around 4:30
> p.m. and yelled for her to get out of his way, law enforcement
> sources said.
> . . .
> Marshall, an accomplished baritone saxophone player, was
> pedaling a pricey Jamis Eclipse racing bike when he spotted the
> woman in the crosswalk at an intersection controlled by a
> traffic light, sources said.
>
> "He was riding in the car lane and yelling, 'Get out of the way!
> Get out of the way!'" one source said.
>
> It was unclear who had the light, but Marshall � who remained at
> the scene � "admits to being in the wrong lane," the source
> added.

I don't see how race has anything to do with it. It was a senseless
avoidable tragedy but there's no indication it was racially motivated.
I don't know if Connecticut laws are different, but where I live,
regardless of who "has the light", for safety reasons a pedestrian in a
crosswalk has the right of way.