IBM Open Badge Program

Stephen Peter Buckley

Jul 10, 2015, 4:52:23 AM7/10/15
to Bob Price, ba-wor...@googlegroups.com, ja...@badgealliance.org, Carla Casilli, Director of Design + Practice, Carey Hamburg, David Leaser
Hi Everybody

Thought you would be interested in this:

http://www-304.ibm.com/services/learning/ites.wss/zz/en?pageType=page&c=K023717Z98079G33

Regards,

Steve

Stephen P Buckley,

Expertise Strategy Leader
Professional Development CoE

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein

IBM UK Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7RR

External e-mail: stephen....@uk.ibm.com

Home office: +44 (0) 1477 544246
Mobile: +44 (0) 7710 069 451 (Mobex No. is 37262071)
Unless stated otherwise above:

Carla Casilli

Jul 10, 2015, 12:20:49 PM7/10/15
to Stephen Peter Buckley, Bob Price, ba-workforce, Carey Hamburg, David Leaser
Hey all,

Glad to see this posted here: Pete Janzow with Pearson Acclaim has been working with IBM on their badges. Terrific to see this move into the world of certification and workforce!

Carla

Templeton, Charlene

Jul 10, 2015, 12:44:40 PM7/10/15
to Carla Casilli, Stephen Peter Buckley, Bob Price, ba-workforce, Carey Hamburg, David Leaser

As soon as I checked the link I immediately watched the video about placing the badge in email and put it on my signature line.  Now we’re going to link to the video on our webpage.  I didn’t realize it was so easy.  Thanks for sharing.

Charlene

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its content, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Bob Price

Jul 10, 2015, 1:39:05 PM7/10/15
to ba-wor...@googlegroups.com, huxle...@gmail.com, ja...@badgealliance.org, car...@me.com, david_...@us.ibm.com, ca...@badgealliance.org
Really well done on the programme Steve, I know it was a lot of hard work. Good to add IBM to the list of Badge issuers.

Regards

Bob

Carla Casilli

Jul 10, 2015, 2:00:15 PM7/10/15
to Bob Price, ba-workforce, Carey Hamburg, David Leaser
Agreed. And I was moving too fast through email and so remiss in not offering my congratulations on this work in my previous note: kudos to you and the team, Stephen! IBM's entry into the world of open badges is a huge step forward for the open badges community—it opens so many doors and provides recognition for so many people through digital credentials. Will share this wonderful news widely.

Carla

Stephen Peter Buckley

Jul 11, 2015, 1:25:55 PM7/11/15
to Carla Casilli, Bob Price, ba-workforce, Carey Hamburg, David Leaser
Thanks Carla. Much as I would like to take credit for this, the credit should go to my colleague David Leaser and the IBM Global Skills Initiative (GSI) team! As you say they are working closely with the Pearson team. Within IBM we are collaborating with the GSI Team to drive the adoption of Open Badges in the IBM eco-system.

Regards,

Steve

Stephen P Buckley,

Expertise Strategy Leader
Professional Development CoE

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein

IBM UK Ltd, Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7RR

External e-mail: stephen....@uk.ibm.com

Home office: +44 (0) 1477 544246
Mobile: +44 (0) 7710 069 451 (Mobex No. is 37262071)

.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ba-workforce/CAKVh-cmN8SO-rSkr%3DvSQ7MPNY4rnmH7b5-qcrB%2BA1Dcq5vV47Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.