Open Badges Webinar

Bob Price

Mar 13, 2015, 3:05:55 AM3/13/15
to ba-wor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I am delivering a Webinar for a company called Learning Pool who supply a LMS service and who are at the forefront of e-learning for the public sector.

It is designed for Learning Pool customers, but should be open to all if there is interest

The recording will be on their YouTube site after the event and I will post a link

Regards

Bob

Carla Casilli, Director of Design + Practice

Mar 13, 2015, 4:11:07 PM3/13/15
to ba-wor...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bob,

This is terrific news! Thanks for posting. Looking forward to this event. So pleased that the recording will be posted and live on the site you noted, given the extremely early hour for folks like myself located on the US west coast. Will be a great resource for folks looking to get involved.

many thanks,
Carla

Bob Price

Mar 28, 2015, 8:01:22 AM3/28/15