LC Ostrava - sharing

1 view

Martina Gajdosova

Feb 25, 2013, 12:29:17 PM2/25/13
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys! :)

I was telling to Nika during our BoP in January, that I would suggest u to get in touch with Jambo (VP ICP & LCPe) of LC Ostrava in Czech Republic, becuase they are doing extremely well in GIPi - since july 1st they raised 18X. What is more important, their processes are quite different, they have very high and good level of selling culture, quality segmentation and many other things worthy to share. Our Pachi (VP ICPe) and Pato (VP ERe) had more than 1 hour skype with him and they found out many great things and GCPs that they want and can implement. Jambo is very willing to help and share all the materials they're using. I think it would be a great step for you to initiate something similar, what do you think about it? His contact email is: jiri....@aiesec.cz.
Cheers ;)
M.
--

Martina Gajdošová
Local Committee President

           martina....@aiesec.sk

Partners of AIESEC Slovakia:
Honorary partner / Zapadoslovenska energetika
Principal partners / TRIAD * Whirpool
Supporters / Úsmev ako dar * Microsoft * DELL * KPMG
Exchange Partners / Kraft Foods EBSC *
Content Partners / Mercuri International * BPP * Develor * Kariéra za hranicami
Media partners | SITA * Webnoviny * TREND * Eurocampus * Grayling * Photomedia

******************************
AIESEC Bratislava is supported by:
Exclusive General Partner / DELL
General & Development Partners / Accenture * PwC * adidas
Exchange Partners / Next Level Pharma * Kraft Foods EBSC * Hotel For You * Efma
Partner & Learning Partner / KPMG * Chefparade * Akademie Úspěchu

Martina Gajdosova

Mar 31, 2013, 11:14:57 AM3/31/13
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

we forgot to discuss this during th LCV, have u already approached him?

Thanks :)

M.

Martina Gajdosova

Apr 1, 2013, 1:58:07 PM4/1/13
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Ok update me then please :)

M.

2013/3/31 Petra Judičáková <petra.ju...@gmail.com>
Not yet,

sorry I forgot, but I am going to write email. :)

2013/3/31 Martina Gajdosova <martina....@aiesec.net>

--
S pozdravom/ Kind regards

diana nagyova

Apr 2, 2013, 4:06:31 AM4/2/13
to Martina Gajdosova, ba...@googlegroups.com
Ok Petka, so I´ll also w8 for your updates :).

2013/4/1 Martina Gajdosova <martina....@aiesec.net>

--
Diana Nagyová
Vice-President of Incomming Programme 2013/2014

Partners of AIESEC Slovakia:
Honorary partner / Zapadoslovenska energetika
Principal partners / TRIAD* Whirpool

Supporters / Úsmev ako dar * Microsoft * DELL * KPMG
Exchange Partners / Kraft Foods EBSC *
Content Partners / Mercuri International * BPP * Develor * Kariéra za hranicami
Media partners | SITA * Webnoviny * TREND * Eurocampus * Grayling * Photomedia

AIESEC KOSICE is supported by:

Honorary partner PHF EU v Bratislave

Exchange partners Telegrafia, Accent, LUTO Automotive, Valeo Slovakia, s.r.o

Martina Gajdosova

Apr 18, 2013, 10:51:44 AM4/18/13
to diana nagyova, ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi, so any updates about this? It has been 4 months we've started this discussion with Nika initially.

M.