Campus Policy activity + doodle for 2nd synchronous call

1 view

Carla Casilli

Aug 13, 2014, 11:17:40 PM8/13/14
to ba-digweb...@googlegroups.com, ba-wor...@googlegroups.com, ba-endo...@googlegroups.com, ba-re...@googlegroups.com, ba-p...@googlegroups.com, ba-st...@googlegroups.com, ba-edu...@googlegroups.com, ba-hi...@googlegroups.com, ba-c...@googlegroups.com, ba-globa...@googlegroups.com, ba-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Campus Policy Collaborators,

We're in the midst of our week one of our two weeks of asynchronous collaboration on the Campus Policy for Open Badges. If you haven't yet had a chance to contribute, there's still time—jump in

Recognizing that there is a major US holiday hovering near the end of these two weeks, we're scheduling the next synchronous call.

So, active collaborators, please indicate your call time preferences by August 18: http://doodle.com/i2zudcf4ycptkvfw Again, please keep in mind that we're attempting to accommodate as many timezones as possible (with sincere apologies to our friends in +8 UTC).

N.B.: all future notices for polls and conversations will be posted directly to the Working Groups. if you have not yet signed up for one of these groups, please do so. Thank you!

Onward!
Carla

Carla Casilli
Director of Design + Practice