Badge Alliance manifesto writing - we need your help

1 view

Erin Knight

Aug 13, 2014, 12:23:37 PM8/13/14
to Erin Knight, ba-digweb...@googlegroups.com, ba-wor...@googlegroups.com, ba-endo...@googlegroups.com, ba-re...@googlegroups.com, ba-p...@googlegroups.com, ba-st...@googlegroups.com, ba-hi...@googlegroups.com, ba-edu...@googlegroups.com, ba-mes...@googlegroups.com, ba-globa...@googlegroups.com, ba-c...@googlegroups.com, ba-c...@googlegroups.com
(apologize if you get this several times - downfalls of Google Groups!)

Hey all -

We're digging pretty deeply into Badge Alliance manifesto writing and we want/need your help.

The Badge Alliance is ultimately the network of organizations and individuals (you!) working together on this new ecosystem for learning and credentialing. So we want this manifesto to be reflective of you and your goals/values. The goal is that the manifesto is our collective statement to the world about the vision we're working towards - what we're building together. So your input is very important.

Here's a link to a form to add some of your thoughts/suggestions: http://bit.ly/manifesto-survey

And here's a blog post to add a bit more context in case that's helpful.

As always, we're moving at top speed so feedback over the next week or so would be most appreciated/helpful. We'll make sure to post access to the data we're collecting (anonymously) so that this is as transparent and collaborative of a process as possible.

Thanks in advance for your contributions!

--
Executive Director
Badge Alliance

Erin Knight

Aug 13, 2014, 4:43:26 PM8/13/14
to William Beazley, ba-wor...@googlegroups.com, er...@badgealliance.org, ba-digweb...@googlegroups.com, ba-endo...@googlegroups.com, ba-re...@googlegroups.com, ba-p...@googlegroups.com, ba-st...@googlegroups.com, ba-hi...@googlegroups.com, ba-edu...@googlegroups.com, ba-mes...@googlegroups.com, ba-globa...@googlegroups.com, ba-c...@googlegroups.com
Yes, definitely, thanks so much.

-E

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 4:35 PM, William Beazley <wgbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Erin,

I've replied with the assumption that my personal details will be used only by the committee.