Scheduling the final Campus Policy Framework doc call

Carla Casilli

Sep 23, 2014, 1:37:03 PM9/23/14
to ba-educators, ba-globalization, ba-workforce, ba-endorsement, ba-standard, ba-digweblit, ba-policy, ba-highered, ba-research, ba-messaging, openb...@googlegroups.com, ba-chairs, ba-cities
Hey all,

We're close to the finish line! Join us for our third and final call for the Campus Policy Framework document. Your participation is crucial! Please participate in this poll by Thursday afternoon, Sept 25 (the poll will close at 3pm PDT). http://doodle.com/bs59s38gq4n7a2zq

During this call we'll review the suggested changes that we've received from the public and from our teammates, make our final comments and begin our final round of edits prior to the work going live on October 4th.

Times accommodate virtually all timezones; thanks for your understanding!

Cheers,
Carla

Carla Casilli
Director of Design + Practice