Call for comments on the Endorsement Framework paper (by Oct 7th)

Carla Casilli

Sep 30, 2014, 7:31:45 PM9/30/14
to ba-workforce, ba-digweblit, ba-endorsement, ba-policy, ba-research, openb...@googlegroups.com, ba-chairs, ba-cities, ba-educators, ba-globalization, ba-highered, ba-messaging, ba-standard
Hey all,

The Endorsement WG invites you to comment on the Open Badges Endorsement Framework working paper. We're looking for feedback on what's there and what might be missing—as well as the pacing and sequencing of the document. We encourage you to share your thoughts quickly, though, as we're aiming to publicly release the final version of this document in the next two weeks.

Please review and comment by Tuesday, Oct 7th, 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern.

We also encourage you to join the Endorsement WG call (Wednesday, Oct 8, 1pm EDT) to discuss the proposed comments and suggestions.

Many thanks for your close review and thoughtful comments on this document! Together we're building a strong, robust open badges ecosystem through tools like these. Thanks!

warmly,
Carla

Carla Casilli
Director of Design + Practice