Endorsement working paper

Deb Everhart

Sep 1, 2014, 3:16:55 PM9/1/14
to ba-endo...@googlegroups.com
I've consolidated our great work from the past few weeks into a draft of our endorsement working paper. It's available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxScsyM6t6E67g5mT_pMxFyKKL7oZuC8K-AerP-rxN4/edit?usp=sharing

Please comment on the document, reply to this post with suggestions/opinions/additions, and/or work ahead in our etherpad for our Sept. 10 meeting: http://etherpad.badgealliance.org/ba-endorsement-sept10

Thanks everyone, making good progress!

Deb Everhart
Chair, Endorsement Working Group

Deborah Everhart

Sep 9, 2014, 7:29:15 PM9/9/14
to ba-endo...@googlegroups.com

This Wed. will be a lively and very important discussion about the Endorsement working paper. Please read and comment!

Wednesday at 10am PDT // 1pm EDT // 6pm BST

Next call is Wednesday, 10 September 2014 at 1pm ET

agenda: http://bit.ly/BA-Endorse-Sept10

personas: http://bit.ly/BA-Personas

Dial-in info:

Toll free     1-800-707-2533  password 369  confID 7686#

US or Intl.   1 650 903 0800   ext 92   confID 7686#

Canada       1 416 848 3114   ext 92   confID 7686#

Int'l toll free numbers: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webmakers/Community_Calls/International

Deb
---------------------
Dr. Deborah Everhart
Director of Solutions Strategy
Blackboard Inc.
202-463-4860 x2505

Twitter: @ariadne4444

Reimagine Education.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.

Deborah Everhart

Sep 10, 2014, 5:35:21 PM9/10/14
to ba-endo...@googlegroups.com

After a very productive call today, we have more material and comments in the draft endorsement working paper. It’s a little messy right now, but pls dive in with your comments and additions *before this Sunday Sept. 14.* Then I’ll put together a cleaned up draft for another round of review and we’ll aim for completion next week.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxScsyM6t6E67g5mT_pMxFyKKL7oZuC8K-AerP-rxN4/edit?usp=sharing

Pls also reply to the group with ideas for how we should disseminate the working paper and gather external feedback.

Thx for everyone’s great contributions!

Deb
---------------------
Dr. Deborah Everhart
Director of Solutions Strategy
Blackboard Inc.
202-463-4860 x2505

Twitter: @ariadne4444

Reimagine Education.

I've consolidated our great work from the past few weeks into a draft of our endorsement working paper. It's available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxScsyM6t6E67g5mT_pMxFyKKL7oZuC8K-AerP-rxN4/edit?usp=sharing

Deb Everhart

Sep 15, 2014, 5:34:25 PM9/15/14
to ba-endo...@googlegroups.com
There's still time to comment on the Endorsement working paper!

I’ll put together a cleaned up draft later this week for another round of review, and we’ll aim for completion next week.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxScsyM6t6E67g5mT_pMxFyKKL7oZuC8K-AerP-rxN4/edit?usp=sharing

Pls also reply to the group with ideas for how we should disseminate the working paper and gather external feedback.

Thx for everyone’s great contributions!

Deb Everhart

Message has been deleted

Deb Everhart

Sep 23, 2014, 12:06:52 PM9/23/14
to ba-endo...@googlegroups.com
It's time to review and discuss the penultimate version of the Endorsement working paper. I've compiled LOTS of great work and comments (thank you all!) into a new google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XPE9aiMf7cGSJKFbgqVu5ps-PlwXEuJUAE-aC2Zce-U/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to compare it to the earlier version and all of its commentary, the link is below.

On the working group call tomorrow, let's discuss
  • whether this working paper accurately captures our thinking and work to define endorsement
  • how we finish the few things that are highlighted, as well as anything else that comes up on the call
  • how we publicize and disseminate this work and gather feedback
If you can't join us for the call Wed. Sept. 24, 10am PDT // 1pm EDT // 6pm BST http://etherpad.badgealliance.org/ba-endorsement-sept24 , please comment in the doc or etherpad or post to the google group in advance.

Thanks for everyone's contributions toward a very important deliverable!

Deb Everhart
Chair, Endorsement Working Group

Deb Everhart

Sep 24, 2014, 2:56:48 PM9/24/14
to ba-endo...@googlegroups.com
Please read and comment on the Endorsement working paper between now and before this Sunday, Sept. 28. I will compile the feedback shortly thereafter and we will send out the document for feedback from the broader badge community. If you have feedback that's too substantive for comments in the doc, post it to this group.

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XPE9aiMf7cGSJKFbgqVu5ps-PlwXEuJUAE-aC2Zce-U/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks everyone for your valuable contributions on this important doc!

Deb Everhart
Chair, Endorsement working group

Sunny Lee

Sep 24, 2014, 7:19:49 PM9/24/14
to Deb Everhart, ba-endo...@googlegroups.com
And thanks Deb for wrangling and leading!