Announcing Indoor meeting site - starting Sept 15,2021.

Christy Wells

Sep 5, 2021, 7:33:30 PM9/5/21
to The Barony of Three Rivers
Announcing Indoor meeting site - starting Sept 15,2021.
Beginning Wednesday, Sept 15, 2021 we will begin meting indoors at
Webster Groves Masonic Temple
12 E Lockwood Ave
Webster Groves MO 63119
Masks will be required for everyone and we will continue to have a sign in sheet.
We have use of a large auditorium for fighting and the smaller lounge area with couches for classes, as well as the lawn out front.
We have the building from 6:30-9:30 pm. The auditorium has tables and chairs set-up that we will need to move and put back, as well as sweeping the floor each night. We will need to use our fighting mats but they will give us storage under the stage for them.
Parking: this may be tight as there is a youth group using the upstairs on the same night and on Municipal Court nights, everyone is every where.
The parking lot is divided (by a fence) into upper & lower lots. We may use both upper and lower lots.