In person meetings

Gwendolyn Sweezey

Apr 18, 2021, 10:07:00 AM4/18/21
to B3R List -new
The time is finally here.  This Wednesday, April 21, we will hold our first in-person meeting in over a year.  Note:  we are going to try a new location, not far from where we were previously: Deer Creek Park in Maplewood, also known as Rocketship Park.  To begin, we are going to show up and see if it works for us.    Just look for familiar faces and funny clothes when you arrive.  If we determine that this park will be a good fit, we will go through the formal reservation process for one of the pavilions.
Vaccinations are not a requirement, though they are encouraged for any able to get one.  There is no pressure to attend in person meetings.  If you do not feel that it is safe for you or your household to attend, it is completely understandable.  Please follow the guidelines to help keep everyone safe, so we don't have to return to electronic only meetings.
Guidelines:
Meetings must be outdoors only.
Masks must be worn, covering both the nose and the mouth, by all ages 4 and up.
Attendees need to maintain 6' of distance from others not in their personal household.
Close physical activities are not yet allowed.  This includes fighting of all kinds (armoured, steel, and boffer) and any dance that does not maintain appropriate distancing.  We are looking into options for holding classes safely and are open to suggestions/discussions.
Parents are responsible for making sure their children are following guidelines.
If you have a fever, any COVID like symptoms, are unsure that you are completely healthy, or know you have potentially been exposed to a COVID positive person, stay home.

Gwendolyn & Duncan
--
Gwendolyn