Visiting Fighter Practices

Clayton Neff

Dec 15, 2022, 6:29:23 AM12/15/22
to Kingdom of Calontir, Barony of Three Rivers List Serve
The week before Christmas I am planning on visiting the fighter practices at Three Rivers (Wednesday) and Wyvern Cliff (Thursday). Please spread the word in those two groups so there are plenty of people to beat up on me.

Thanks.

-- HRM Logan --

Amberly Brown

Dec 15, 2022, 1:50:52 PM12/15/22
to b3r_po...@googlegroups.com, Kingdom of Calontir
Your Majesty,

That sounds wonderful! As a heads up, on 12/21, Three Rivers is also doing a cookie bake sale. Highlights last year included vegan friendly selections and pans of baklava!

YIS,
Amba
I'll be in armor.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/b3r_populace
---

Clayton Neff

Dec 20, 2022, 1:39:54 PM12/20/22
to b3r_po...@googlegroups.com, Kingdom of Calontir
Excellent! I have 2 different functions I am supposed to bring food to, and cookies would be perfect for both of them. I'll bring my checkbook!

-- Logan --

P.S. I am STILL planning on coming, despite the forecast.