Polling for the future Baronage - closes 3/24

Gwendolyn Sweezey

Mar 23, 2022, 8:05:59 PM3/23/22
to B3R List -new
Good people of Three Rivers,
Your Crown asks you to lift a pen, to give Us your words
At this recent Chieftains, the Glory of Sutton Hoo, Their Excellencies Gwendolyn and Duncan did request that We find their successors, and We did agree.  We are most grateful to see that their hard work and leadership has provided many good candidates.
We appreciate the thoughtful responses We have received from applicants.
Now we would like to hear from you, the populace of Our Barony of Three Rivers.
Please take a moment to share your opinion with Us, at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j7xHlijzS4aWSYUuw_9C1F1pf-puUCGKSeJJ5oA4Vxo
Please complete this poll before midnight on March 24th
Thank you
Queen Magdalena and King Hirsch — with Nancee Magdalena Beattie.
--
Gwendolyn