Meal delivery and Virtual Feast!

Amberly Brown

Mar 1, 2021, 10:52:49 AM3/1/21
to b3r_po...@googlegroups.com
From Facebook, Jon Voisey (Jon of Cheesy)

Greetings friends in Three Rivers.
It has been far too long since we have been able to see one another. This time of year, we should be enjoying one another's company at Chieftains and as we make our way south to the Gulf Wars.
In less than two weeks, it will have been one full year since Gulf Wars was cancelled and the beginning of the SCA lockdown began. But instead of marking this anniversary in sadness, we choose to mark it in joy, in the knowledge that better days are coming. And to help us remind ourselves of what those better days were like, we have a special announcement: Feast.
That's right. We have assembled some of the cooks of Three Rivers to host a special feast on Sunday, March 14.
If you're interested in participating, our cooks will be assembling meal prepped feast boxes that will be delivered to your door that day.
That evening, we ask you join us, whether feasting or not, for a virtual feast hosted by Their Excellencies so we can share this meal together.
To receive a meal, we ask that you make a donation of $5 per feast box, to the barony (the same as we do for site dinner) which can be given to your delivery driver.
Each feast box will contain one entree, two sides, bread, and one dessert. For the entrees and desserts, you will be able to choose between two options for each.
The menu is as follows:
ENTREE
  • Rosemary Pork Roast ~OR~ Pot Roast with Vegetables
SIDES
  • Mac and Cheese
  • Chickpeas & Barley
Desserts
  • Shortbread Cookies ~OR~ White Chocolate Cheesecake bites
To sign up, please EMAIL HIM DIRECTLY AT Voij...@gmail.com or respond on the facebook post with the number of meal boxes you'd like to receive for your family as well as your choice(s) for entrees and desserts. At this time, we are asking that everyone limit themselves to a single box per individual, but based on demand, we may offer the opportunity to purchase extras closer to the date.
We hope to see you there!
(NOTE: Food is obviously limited to those of us in the greater St Louis area--anyone can join the Virtual Feast however! Feast link will be posted closer to the date of event)
Food will be cooked on Saturday and delivered cold on Sunday.