Fwd: [Announcements] Resolution to Suspend In-Person SCA Activity Updated - December 4, 2020

Gwendolyn Sweezey

Dec 5, 2020, 12:43:15 PM12/5/20
to B3R List -new
The Board of Directors had officially extended the ban on in person events through May 31, 2021.  I know this is difficult to hear.  Please reach out to friends to check on them or if you are in need of something.  We need to continue to support each other.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do or if you have ideas or requests for content while we remain unable to gather.  We miss you and love you all.
Gwendolyn and Duncan