Winter Court Reimbursement

Jason Longwith (Bero von Wüstenbrunner)

Jan 18, 2023, 2:41:30 PM1/18/23
to The Barony of Three Rivers
Greetings from your Exchequer!
For anyone needing reimbursement for Winter Court expenses, here's a reminder that I will need receipts from you. I will be at meeting this evening so if you will be there too, please drop them off with me. Otherwise reach out to me at exch...@b3r.calontir.org or wherever else you know how to reach me to ensure we can get you reimbursed.
Bero

Fernando Vigil

Jan 18, 2023, 2:43:49 PM1/18/23
to b3r_po...@googlegroups.com
I’m good. Thanks.

On Jan 18, 2023, at 1:41 PM, Jason Longwith (Bero von Wüstenbrunner) <jplon...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings from your Exchequer!
For anyone needing reimbursement for Winter Court expenses, here's a reminder that I will need receipts from you. I will be at meeting this evening so if you will be there too, please drop them off with me. Otherwise reach out to me at exch...@b3r.calontir.org or wherever else you know how to reach me to ensure we can get you reimbursed.
Bero

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/b3r_populace
---