2021 Calontir Social Media Survey

1 view

Gwendolyn Sweezey

Jun 23, 2021, 8:09:41 AM6/23/21
to B3R List -new, Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir
Boosting the signal:

Calontir, Your Kingdom Social Media Office needs you!

Please fill out the 2021 Calontir Social Media Survey!  They survey can be directly accessed using the link below or can be found on the Kingdom Social Media Office page on the Kingdom Website. https://www.calontir.org/seneschal/social-media/

I encourage all members of our Kingdom to share this link across any social media platforms you are comfortable with and especially encourage their non-Facebook using friends to fill it out as well.

This  survey will remain open for responses until August 15, 2021.

If you would like to provide additional commentary or suggestions, outside of the form please send them via email at Socia...@Calontir.org.

Yours In Service,

Faustus Cantilius Lupus,
Kingdom Social Media Officer