License not clear

Daniel W

Jun 20, 2013, 4:43:56 AM6/20/13
to b1-pack...@googlegroups.com
Nowhere on your site I could find the license agreement for your software. On github LICENSE file does not exist. So actually I cannot use it at all...

The only thing I know that it's not GPL because Android version is closed source. Or it's a completely different product. So you should provide for each platform version the corresponding license files.

Taras Puchko

Jun 20, 2013, 4:59:04 AM6/20/13
to b1-pack...@googlegroups.com
The library is Apache-licensed as specified in pom.xml and the reports based on it.

But the applications are closed-source, and, yes, the Android app is actually using the library from github.

Daniel W

Jun 20, 2013, 5:08:09 AM6/20/13
to b1-pack...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, but this still not answer the license question about the binaries... No EULA, no Terms of Use...

Adam Buyer

Jun 20, 2013, 10:14:22 AM6/20/13
to b1-pack...@googlegroups.com