.bash_profile messed up

Lorinc Del Motte

Dec 1, 2013, 9:20:45 PM12/1/13
to b1-pack...@googlegroups.com
I use a mac. B1 seems to heave messed up on installing it's command-line tools because now I can't use mine. Bash complains that there is an invalid statement in .bash_profile and I'm wondering how to fix it. Also, the B1 developers should take note of this, I think. May I post the error message?

Adam Buyer

Dec 2, 2013, 7:38:58 AM12/2/13
to b1-pack...@googlegroups.com
The issue is with B1 Free Archiver, and the group is about .b1 format .
But anyway thanks for the info, we'll check and fix it.
Could you specify your os x version or probably statements from bash_profile?

Thanks,
Adam