U Are Flooded

Marc

Jul 16, 2019, 10:59:56 PM7/16/19
to B-Mo...@googlegroups.com
With Hurricane Barry not having a great performance the Serbian feature that hit theaters last weekend Crawl was surprisingly a nice visual experience. Despite a few hiccups the effort was an impressive person vs nature conflict that resulted in a challenging plot of survival. Having a moral dilemma of checking on her dysfunctional Father Haley needs to go into the eye of Hurricane Wendy as it barrels down on the coastline of Florida. Being a University of Florida swimmer Haley takes on the flooded mayhem and on top of that conflict a school of Gators find their way into her water logged home. Crawl stays above water for the most part and succeeds with reality plot lines as well as great photography.

Marc

John T

Jul 17, 2019, 1:13:31 AM7/17/19
to 'Marc' via B-Movies
Hey marc, I almost went to see that one tonight... saw Stuber, instead.
Stuber was hit and miss... so I might check out Crawl on Wed. :)

Marc

Jul 17, 2019, 1:41:53 AM7/17/19
to b-mo...@googlegroups.com
As you know I graduated from Barry University last century. We are known for nursing.

Hurricane versus Gator was an interesting touch.

Well there is no hospital shots so I guess the Serbian Canadian production left out we Buccaneers.

Marc