Telescope for scenic location.

Sunil G.R.

Oct 31, 2023, 3:21:23 AM10/31/23
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Had asked this query in the telegram channel, but didnt get proper reply. May be it is not seen by many. So asking via mail.

We are looking for a telescope which is normally set in scenic locations (like mountain ranges or in tourist spots).
But am looking if it can resolve till the moon craters, jupiter moons, saturn ring as well.

Even galileo type of telescope (i.e. single lens) is fine too.

This will be still telescope (i.e. attached to some place permanently).

Please let me know if any vendors/makers in bangalore.

Thanks,
Sunil.