Fwd: Astronomical Sightings in Kerala Manuscript

Sunil G.R.

May 13, 2021, 11:43:19 AM5/13/21
to b-...@googlegroups.com
FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vinay Iyer <vina...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 3, 2021 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Astronomical Sightings in Kerala Manuscript

Hello everyone,

I have been working on a manuscript from Kerala for a while now. It contains 4 astronomical observations (mainly comet sightings) that were taken during the time period 1880-1920. I have been able to identify most of these and have published the results on our website (Pavanapuri Research Centre). Please check them out and let me know your comments:

Link to all articles: on the Pavanapuri Website, on Academia, on ResearchGate

Article list and individual links:
  1. Analysis of comet sighting record from early modern Kerala: LINK
  2. Record of the Great Comet of 1882 in Kerala manuscript: LINK
  3. Analysis of note of darkened sun in Kerala manuscript: LINK
  4. The comet of 1907 mentioned in a Kerala manuscript: LINK
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
Vinay Iyer