BAS Telegram group link

keerthi kiran

Sep 17, 2020, 2:14:52 AM9/17/20
to BAS
Hello All,
We have an active Telegram group for BAS. Many of you have expressed interest in joining the group, so I'm sharing the link here. The link will be valid only for the next 2 days (in order to avoid spam later).
Please join.

Thanks and regards,
Keerthi

Snehal Bundele

Sep 17, 2020, 2:20:05 AM9/17/20
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you 😊

keerthi kiran

Sep 19, 2020, 3:05:55 AM9/19/20
to BAS
The link will be reset tomorrow night. Please join before that.
(Anyways, you can always ask me for the new link at a later time as well).

Regards,
Keerthi

Vishwanath S K

Sep 21, 2020, 2:53:39 AM9/21/20
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hello All,
The Telegram joining link has been reset, to prevent spam and bots joining.
To Join this group, Kindly fill this below Google form link.

https://forms.gle/JaR5zvzxZGHtwz6PA

Post filling the from, Telegram link will be available.

Thanks.

Vishwanath S K

Sep 21, 2020, 3:42:16 AM9/21/20
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Any issues with joining the group or with the form.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me or Keerthi.

astrosathya

Oct 19, 2020, 10:28:47 PM10/19/20
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am a bit late, please can you send me the link to the telegram group

RAJSHEKHAR T

Dec 21, 2020, 5:05:06 AM12/21/20
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm also bit late to this conversation and hence missed the link.. Can you share the link again?

Regards,
Rajeshekhar

Sarvajith M

Dec 23, 2020, 1:23:56 PM12/23/20
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keerthi Kiran,

I am also interested in joining this group on Telegram. I request you to re-share the link.

Thanks & Regards
Sarvajith M

Nelson Moses

Dec 23, 2020, 1:54:32 PM12/23/20
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hello,

This is how I joined recently. Fill the following form and you will get the joining link.

Regards,
Nelson Moses

Abhijith Rao

Jan 9, 2021, 1:38:14 AM1/9/21