Tracker

Chivukula Virinchi

Nov 25, 2021, 7:13:00 AM11/25/21
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I'm looking to buy a star tracker or an eq mount to use with my celestron astromaster 130az. I want it to support the attachment of my dslr as well so that I can take shots of the milky way with a wide angle lens. The current stand is very wobbly and doesn't stay on the target.

My budget is around 25k and i was told that i can get my hands on pretty good equipment if it was second hand. Is anyone selling something like that or does anyone know of any good places in India that sell reliable and good quality second hand equipment? Please reach out