BAS Official Youtube channel

Vishwanath S K

Apr 14, 2020, 6:27:57 AM4/14/20
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hi All,

Special thanks to Keerthi.
I am happy to announce that we now have an official BAS Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuapX5HZbVxJSbJS8I_2ulA

This channel currently has videos of online sessions conducted so far.

We welcome suggestions/content that you want to share as part of BAS group events.

Please like, share and subscribe.

Thanks,
Vishwanath S K

Sudhindra Sarma

Apr 15, 2020, 3:16:09 AM4/15/20
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Vishwa for sharing the youtube channel.
I think the BAS website and the Wikipedia page also needs to be updated with the Youtube links.

Regards
Sudhindra

keerthi kiran

Apr 16, 2020, 12:56:00 PM4/16/20