Telescopes donation

Dhinakar Rajaram

Nov 20, 2022, 1:19:30 AM11/20/22
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hi,

I'm dhinakar from Chennai. Amateur Astronomer.

Currently I'm collecting and donating unused telescopes to deserving clubs and students.

Already donated two telescopes and process of donating one more in coming days.

If you have any unused telescope/telescopes please contact me.  If my credentials are needed, kindly let me know via email.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dhinakar

Divyam r

Jan 15, 2023, 7:03:34 PM1/15/23
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hi  dhinakar,

I am from Chennai and saw your mail about the telescope donation. I am new to astrophotography. Please let me know if there are any used telescopes with which I can start.

Also, please let me know if any WhatsApp groups are available that I can join to connect with like-minded people.

thanks and regards,
Divyam R