BAS Star party Feb 2021

Vishwanath S K

Jan 24, 2021, 10:13:22 AM1/24/21
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hi Everyone,

Registrations for the BAS Star Party Feb 2021 is now open.

Details of the same is available in the below registration form.

https://forms.gle/zfBaiA1cbEVbuPgD7

Due to ongoing pandemic, we will be capping the number of participants, so hurry up and register.

You can reach out to me, in case you want any more details prior to registration.

Thanks.

Deepthi R

Feb 5, 2021, 12:13:37 PM2/5/21
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hello Everyone,

Thankyou so much BAS for organizing and conducting the star party. This is an amazing initiative.
I want to register for the same but I had a few queries to clarify. I am unable to message Vishwanath S K individually.
Please guide me further.
Thankyou,
Deepthi

Vishwanath S K

Feb 5, 2021, 12:14:13 PM2/5/21
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Thanks Everyone,
Closing registrations as we have hit the limit.
No need to worry, if you couldn't join this time, Please wait for announcement for March 2021 star party.

keerthi kiran

Feb 5, 2021, 12:14:51 PM2/5/21
to BAS
Hello Deepthi,
The registrations for the star party are now closed. Please watch this space next month.

Thanks and regards,
Keerthi

Vishwanath S K

Feb 8, 2021, 2:08:13 AM2/8/21
to Bangalore Astronomical Society

Reopening the form, as few spots have opened up.
If anyone is still interested, you can do so by filling the form and reach out to me, in case you want more details that are not put in the form.