BAS Official Telegram channel

keerthi kiran

Nov 10, 2022, 11:58:03 PM11/10/22
to BAS
Dear members,
Most of the BAS discussions are nowadays on BAS Telegram group. Please fill this form to get the link to join the BAS telegram group.
The same link is available on our website bas.org.in as well.

Hope to see you on the other side.

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Kiran
BAS Admin

Naveen Narayanan

Jan 30, 2023, 10:58:34 AM1/30/23
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hello

I'm not able to join the tele channel inspite of filling the form. it fetches an error and the end, as the server is not found.

I've joined the discord server but would like to know how I get added to the tele channel, are there any alternatives?
Anyone else facing the same issue?

keerthi kiran

Jan 30, 2023, 11:00:31 AM1/30/23
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Hello Naveen,
Will check and let you know.

Naveen Narayanan

Feb 1, 2023, 8:47:30 AM2/1/23
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Hi KK,

It's resolved now. Tried it using the web version of telegram and I was able to get added to the group.
Thank you for your response.

--
News - http://www.bas.org.in/
Events - http://www.bas.org.in/Home/events_calendar

One day or day one. You decide. - Unknown.