Courier service for Telescope

Shobhit Deo

Feb 18, 2021, 7:53:26 AM2/18/21
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Dear group members,

I need to transport my Celestron 130eq from Raipur (C.G.) to Bangalore.
It was delivered an year ago by amazon here and now that I am shifting back to BLR I want to courier it there.

I have got quotes from DHL and Safexpress, both charging more than INR 5000+. (because it is fragile)
Request someone to guide me if they have done the same and a bit cheaper.
INR 5000 for INR 30k scope is a bomb.

--
Regards,
Shobhit Deo

astrosathya

Feb 18, 2021, 7:57:19 AM2/18/21
to b-...@googlegroups.com
Try HLG. They are good, fast and cheap.

Thanks and Regards
Sathyakumar Sharma,
Founder & Partner,
Universal Immersive Media and Education,
Bangalore.