BAS - IIA National Science Day Feb-2023

Vishwanath S K

Feb 20, 2023, 9:33:35 AM2/20/23
to Bangalore Astronomical Society
Dear All,

As part of National Science day activities conducted by IIA (Indian Institute of Astrophysics),
BAS will set up a counter/stall at the IIA Koramangala Campus on 25th February 2023.

Do visit us there. We also plan on having an outreach/observing session later in the evening with BAS’s 16 inch or 17.5 inch telescopes.

Request members to submit Astrophotos, videos (Timelapse). We will display the prints of the shortlisted photos at the counter with due credits.
The Timelapse videos will be on display on a Large Monitor/TV at the counter throughout the day.

Formats :
Images
Landscape, A4, 0.75cm margin on all sides, BAS logo on top right - 0.75x0.75 in, One liner caption at the bottom - centered. Ariel/Helvetica - you can choose.
Videos
Astro Timelapses, Outreach Timelapses, etc. Prefer At least HD resolution.

Please submit your media here.
https://forms.gle/buKbKG62NTKS2sJ87

Last Day for submissions is 22nd February 2023 EOD.